Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, thecampster said:

That easy pass that when through Jock's hands (should have been a dunk) and hit him in the face was pain full.

I hope it was really painful for him.....in DE FACE.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, RWF said:

I get that kids want to do the hero ball Curry does, but if he would just copy Steve Nash instead, we got something.

I have said from the beginning Steve Nash is the guy he should emulate. Curry's shooting is freakish, that is not a realistic expectation . But Nash's ability to use his brilliant passing and knowing when to pick his spots scoring, that is within the realm of possibility because Trae has natural court vision.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

His shot selection is horrible but he did play well with the passing. Collins looked like he was All NBA out there today. Watching these random guys on our roster miss wide open threes all game long ( just like in Utah league) was depressing.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

So we don’t hate Trae anymore right ?

His jumper will improve. How did he look tonight on D ? Was he able to get in the lane ?

His D has been fine, and he shot 12 free throws.

Don’t think it was a coincidence they looked much better under Jent.

Collins’ scares you with how intense he plays.  He’s beasted against Jordan and Griffin.  I wouldn’t mind if he was in a polo for the rest of SL while seeing more of Kaba and Spellman (good physicality on D today)  

If that Knox kid is anything like Jason Tatum he might do okay for himself.

Dorsey’s impressive 14 boards barely kept him in the + with his dreadful shooting.  That Landale character (-9) and Jaylen Adams (-15 damn) killed us.

A sign of great PG play is poor shooting and still being a hefty +9.  Young looked good keeping his dribble and somehow keeping defenders on his hip at his size.  Sweet touch and timing on his dishes.  Shooting still looks like ass but he finally showed flashes of a 3rd pick in his assist to turnover.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Why did we pass on Mitchell Robinson again?

ALOT of teams were afraid of Robinson..We're fine at Center with Dedman/Collins/Spellman

• Premium Member
20 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

So we don’t hate Trae anymore right ?

His jumper will improve. How did he look tonight on D ? Was he able to get in the lane ?

If he plays like crap, criticism and concern is justified. Just like when he plays well he gets my praise.

His defense was passable - 1 block, 1 steal as well.

• Like 2