• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, hazer said:

It wasn’t, as Pierce told us before SL started, it was by design. Stated the plan was to let the guys basically run free in Utah to record teachable moments on film. 

I’d say they got their footage.  Editing it down would be the challenge for the Utah games.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, AHF said:

I’d say they got their footage.  Editing it down would be the challenge for the Utah games.

Yeah, good luck Pierce with that shit-pile ?

13 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's why his comparison was Eric Bledsoe.

Brief clip I watched featured a wide-arse open guy in the post with a little guy guarding him.

Sexton had the ball, tricky dribbled into that patented step-bak long-2.

It went in, but it was such a bad BBIQ shot.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Brief clip I watched featured a wide-arse open guy in the post with a little guy guarding him.

Sexton had the ball, tricky dribbled into that patented step-bak long-2.

It went in, but it was such a bad BBIQ shot.

But you wanted him. He was ur boy! ? and Porter jr of course....

12 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Why do they foul him? Make him finish at the rim, don't bail him out.

Many times they didn’t.  He may be the first Hawk who gets LeBron treatment from the refs.  We’re due.  He’s pretty good at the flailing and acting but it looks realistic because he’s 90 pounds.

I could never understand those who have been critical of Collins.  I haven’t seen sh@t to criticize since he’s been here.  Nothing.  I hate tattoos if I’m nitpicking like a lil beyoch.

Not buying the bull sold by Pierce excusing the mess we saw in Utah.  Jent’s just a better game manager, period.  Put me square in the category of hoping his interim days coming sooner than later.

I’m gonna miss Landlock for no other reason than laughing everytime I see the name Landlock.  Imagine how awful he looks in practice against The Baptist.

• Like 2

Just now, kg01 said:

Nah, I jumped off that horse a while ago.  I'd still take #theMPorterJr tho.

? once you boy always ur boy! I’m in a full war with Dallas Mavs fan on realgm. They sent some half witted dipshit to our board to access the Trae performance. So I went to their board and told them to focus on finishing 6th worst and that’s about all..and to take their boy back.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

Not buying the bull sold by Pierce excusing the mess we saw in Utah.  Jent’s just a better game manager, period.  Put me square in the category of hoping his interim days coming sooner than later.

He said it before SL started, then they did what he said they were going to do. There’s nothing to buy.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hazer said:

He said it before SL started, then they did what he said they were going to do. There’s nothing to buy.

Yeah, I'm not a pro-CLP guy or anything but that being their stated goal shouldn't be ignored in our assessing his coaching abilities.

Folks acting like Jent is Phil Jackson feels like agenda-ing.

I know it does not mean anything and we lost the game as well; but it is nice to see that three leaders in the Vegas League are Hawks right now.

1st: Collins, 30 PPG

Three way tie for 1st: Dorsey, 14 RPG

1st: Trae, 11 APG

This would be even nicer if we'd of won the game. Damn Knicks :cry:

24 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I'm not a pro-CLP guy or anything but that being their stated goal shouldn't be ignored in our assessing his coaching abilities.

Folks acting like Jent is Phil Jackson feels like agenda-ing.

Same here, jury’s still out on CLP until I have a large enough sample to weigh. I’m actually a big Jent fan, but the difference in Utah and Vegas isn’t a Pierce/Jent thing like a few are trying to agendize. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Why didnt we draft Mitchell Robinson at 34

Clearly we knew we had that beast Lawndale waiting in the wings.

On a serious note though, Robinson had some serious red flags.  I get why we passed.  Unfortunately, the early indications seem to show that may have been a mistake.  It's early though.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Collins improvement from this summer from the end of last season has been substantial. Let's not act like he was this at the end of last year

That's why you shouldn't be too quick to write off these young players and move them too quickly.

You also said Collins should be our 6th man in favour of signing Jabari Parker to start.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

That's why you shouldn't be too quick to write off these young players and move them too quickly.

You also said Collins should be our 6th man in favour of signing Jabari Parker to start.

Collins was terrible in one of those SL games