• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

The best big in summer league has been....Wendell Carter.

Elton Brand reincarnated. Amazing feel for the game on both sides of the court. A natural in every sense of the word. Would have been perfect replacement for Al in Buds system. 

Off topic Detroit really had a good draft for having only second round picks . Khyri Thomas and Bruce Brown have looked good and should have both gone first round. Bruce Brown got switched on Jaren Jackson and bullied him bad. Guy is a bulldog out there. Their defense in the wing is going to be filthy. 

6 hours ago, kg01 said:

I don't know 'bout them other two but I had a mean step-bak in my day.  Also had a killah double pump-fake, dream shake on dem foos.

@macdaddy seems like that old guy who hacks on every shot then says, "No blood, no foul ... a broken wrist ain't bloody, play-on."

@MaceCase is that dude with the fresh fits from head to toe.  Wrisy bands, headbands all matchin ... then got no game.

From the little info I know on you all, I’m thinking...

@kg01 quadruple pump faking Detlef Schrempf. Baby step back too..still cul de sac with some euroness, ur welcome!

@macdaddy The original Antoine Carr. He’ll make you feel him with a bruise and sweats a lot.

@MaceCase Tough one..Michael Olowokandi..Kelenna Azubuike or Rolando Blackman perhaps. I dunno but he’s gonna need a victory cigar even after a loss. That’s how islanders do it! I see some Serge Ibaka here too.

@JayBirdHawk Sue Bird ? 

50 minutes ago, ATLien_ said:

Elton Brand reincarnated. Amazing feel for the game on both sides of the court. A natural in every sense of the word. Would have been perfect replacement for Al in Buds system. 

Off topic Detroit really had a good draft for having only second round picks . Khyri Thomas and Bruce Brown have looked good and should have both gone first round. Bruce Brown got switched on Jaren Jackson and bullied him bad. Guy is a bulldog out there. Their defense in the wing is going to be filthy. 

Agreed I LOVED the Pistons draft. They got some serious perimeter defense for days. Khyri and BB...wow 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, kg01 said:

I don't know 'bout them other two but I had a mean step-bak in my day.  Also had a killah double pump-fake, dream shake on dem foos.

@macdaddy seems like that old guy who hacks on every shot then says, "No blood, no foul ... a broken wrist ain't bloody, play-on."

@MaceCase is that dude with the fresh fits from head to toe.  Wrisy bands, headbands all matchin ... then got no game.

We ain't playin no touch fouls.  Get yrr ass up.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I watched Bamba dominate JJJ and had that fool doing the Marvin Williams Jr. Two step

JJJ shot 11.1% on 1-9...

Where are his fans now? Hiding or about to make some excuses. Everyone and their moms knew that first one with all the threes was his career game. Fluke.

• Like 3

Am 7.7.2018 at 14:52 , TheNorthCydeRises sagte:

LOL.  I liked the decisions Dennis made in those highlight clips.   I don't know what he shot for the game, but it did look like he had no people getting others involved in the offense.   When your shot isn't falling, you have to make others better.

he actually had a "very bad game", as a hawssquak poster pointed out all to eagerly earlier. and this whas days ago. just stumbled across the vid and seen another side to the story.

my point whas that dennis despite having the bad stats people love to bring up actually won them the game. all while having a cold. and against serbia...

but let that just fly over your head again

Am 7.7.2018 at 14:04 , Cwell sagte:

obsession isn't healthy

that might be so, or not, it depends. but surely hating isnt healthy.

especially when its aimed at the only good player on this 3rd rate franchise.

2 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

that might be so, or not, it depends. but surely hating isnt healthy.

especially when its aimed at the only good player on this 3rd rate franchise.

Shut up Dennis! ? Sorry bro but your coming up with some outlandish stuff.

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

Haha, I must confess.  I tried to hoop recently at my family reunion and thoroughly embarrassed myself.

Are you in the ATL? Let’s game a squawk game going! ? Has there ever been an event? @kg01 u in? @macdaddy? @MaceCase? Time to put y’all online GM knowledge to the court! @NBASupes how bout you? You think you could get @romebee?  ? I think it’d be fun...obviously mix crowd up to make it fair. Age groups n such. @benhillboy start stretching now!

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Are you in the ATL? Let’s game a squawk game going! ? Has there ever been an event? @kg01 u in? @macdaddy? @MaceCase? Time to put y’all online GM knowledge to the court! @NBASupes how bout you? You think you could get @romebee?  ? I think it’d be fun...obviously mix crowd up to make it fair. Age groups n such. @benhillboy start stretching now!

Nah mayne, I got roped into a parents v kids matchup at kg03's soccer practice.  It were ugly.  I had to "play off" that I was falling on purpose to be funny.

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

JJJ shot 11.1% on 1-9...

Where are his fans now? Hiding or about to make some excuses. Everyone and their moms knew that first one with all the threes was his career game. Fluke.

Its SL . lol. Id at least wait until the reg season before I start slamming certain players. Hell, a few yrs in the league would be even better.. Just sayin.