• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

34 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Nah mayne, I got roped into a parents v kids matchup at kg03's soccer practice.  It were ugly.  I had to "play off" that I was falling on purpose to be funny.

Well you won’t have to pull your drunk falling over routine with us when Spalding is written on your forehead courtesy of a Spud slam to wake you up... ? 

My bad ? 

19 minutes ago, terrell said:

Its SL . lol. Id at least wait until the reg season before I start slamming certain players. Hell, a few yrs in the league would be even better.. Just sayin. 

Oh no doubt! ? Summer league is funny. It’s almost there just to make fans like us talk. I honestly think players just hoist stuff up. I think a few players are waiting to dent some regular season numbers that count. Let’s see which ones come out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

he actually had a "very bad game", as a hawssquak poster pointed out all to eagerly earlier. and this whas days ago. just stumbled across the vid and seen another side to the story.

my point whas that dennis despite having the bad stats people love to bring up actually won them the game. all while having a cold. and against serbia...

but let that just fly over your head again

Did you just snap your fingers twice, and make a "Z" motion, after you said that?

I'm one of the Dennis supporters.  I know good and well that this team needs Dennis.

9 hours ago, DS17Fanboy said:

that might be so, or not, it depends. but surely hating isnt healthy.

especially when its aimed at the only good player on this 3rd rate franchise.

Who the hell cares? This is a thread about summer league and you’re the only one in here talking about Dennis. Pages and pages done went by and you pop up like “since we’re talking about Dennis...” Made a whole account around another man that doesn’t even know you exist. Probably have Dennis Schröder bed sheets equipped with the blond patch.

I was born and raised in Atlanta. we can trade everyone from the team and go 0-82, I’ll still be here. I couldn’t care less about what you have to say about my squad. **** riding is not a valid form of transportation 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Who the hell cares? This is a thread about summer league and you’re the only one in here talking about Dennis. Pages and pages done went by and you pop up like “since we’re talking about Dennis...” Made a whole account around another man that doesn’t even know you exist. Probably have Dennis Schröder bed sheets equipped with the blond patch.

I was born and raised in Atlanta. we can trade everyone from the team and go 0-82, I’ll still be here. I couldn’t care less about what you have to say about my squad. **** riding is not a valid form of transportation 

?????

• Like 1

Ayo @Spud2nique, my guy Isola was talking about how people totally overreact to summer league (and shouldn't).

They were talking about it in relation to the Thai cave rescue.  Said, based on SL overreactions, the only man alive who could've got them boys outta the cave would be Deandre Ayton .... oh, and Trae Young would've just missed the cave.

Bah-dumph-dumph

Eh, now that I write it out, I give it a 3 out of 10.

Still, I thought it was funny that they kinda recognized that the Young-can't-play narrative is overblown.  Long story long, we know nothing about these players really, at this point.

• Like 2

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ayo @Spud2nique, my guy Isola was talking about how people totally overreact to summer league (and shouldn't).

They were talking about it in relation to the Thai cave rescue.  Said, based on SL overreactions, the only man alive who could've got them boys outta the cave would be Deandre Ayton .... oh, and Trae Young would've just missed the cave.

Bah-dumph-dumph

Still, I thought it was funny that they kinda recognized that the Young-can't-play narrative is overblown.  Long story long, we know nothing about these players really, at this point.

Summer league isn't worth much.  Totally agree.  Struggles in summer league are more predictive than success but neither means close to as much as when the real games start.  I'm hoping Trae goes off in this one just so we have some fun watching him and a more positive narrative heading out of SL.  I'd like him to hit 50%+ of his shots and feel good about his shooting just for what stews in his head space between now and the start of camp.

• Like 2

OK, guys.  I'm buying some stock into Antonius Cleveland.  It's not all there yet, but there is an inherent skill level that is apparent, and the athleticism is apparent.  If that skill level and athleticism ever intersect, the Hawks have themselves at least a rotational wing who can defend.  I'm more in on Cleveland than I am Jaylen Morris at this point.  Cleveland has at least flashed a skill level.  Morris is just aggressive with limited skills.

• Like 4

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, KB21 said:

OK, guys.  I'm buying some stock into Antonius Cleveland.  It's not all there yet, but there is an inherent skill level that is apparent, and the athleticism is apparent.  If that skill level and athleticism ever intersect, the Hawks have themselves at least a rotational wing who can defend.  I'm more in on Cleveland than I am Jaylen Morris at this point.  Cleveland has at least flashed a skill level.  Morris is just aggressive with limited skills.

I agree with your post... Cleveland has potential...Morris...not so much.

55 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Bah-dumph-dumph

Agreed. Everyone is going 1-23 with 17 turnovers. It’s like we are literally watching kids play on the playground during recess with little supervision. As long as we get our feet wet amongst other things in Vegas ....

ps I’m going next year. It seems too fun and I’ve wanted to go for a long long time. I wanna meet Woj and take a picture with him then send it to Brad for a moment of jealousy... ? 

pps Isola is the man. Well, he’s better than a lot of people.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Agreed. Everyone is going 1-23 with 17 turnovers. It’s like we are literally watching kids play on the playground during recess with little supervision. As long as we get our feet wet amongst other things in Vegas ....

ps I’m going next year. It seems too fun and I’ve wanted to go for a long long time. I wanna meet Woj and take a picture with him then send it to Brad for a moment of jealousy... ? 

pps Isola is the man. Well, he’s better than a lot of people.

Hey, if you go, you have 2 objectives ... (a) get Taylor Rooks' nimber and (2) get a nice pic of Becki Hammon for your boy.  Tell her I'd like to learn some post defense techniques.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, KB21 said:

I'm  buying too.

15 hours ago, Cwell said:

I can't stop laughing and loving this post! Dayum. Lol.???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

920x920.jpg

(*Takes a look at a picture of Kg*)

"Look, I'll give you a few post tips on denying entry."

Why you gotta hate on what I (could) have with Becki?

None of us asked you to take down that shrine of Pit Stains aka Ashley Judd.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Hey, if you go, you have 2 objectives ... (a) get Taylor Rooks' nimber and (2) get a nice pic of Becki Hammon for your boy.  Tell her I'd like to learn some post defense techniques.

Ya I can do that. If @AHF doesn’t come in and ruin my game...cuz I gots game ☀️! I’ll just tell her you wanna run into a series of screens set my her...hows that?  You wanna be the Cousins to her Dennis hand ??...

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya I can do that. If @AHF doesn’t come in and ruin my game...cuz I gots game ☀️! I’ll just tell her you wanna run into a series of screens set my her...hows that?  You wanna be the Cousins to her Dennis hand ??...

I'm sure that will help.  "So Becky did you check out that picture of KG?"

giphy.gif