• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Summer League Roster / Schedule Released - All Things Summer League!

NBASupes

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, aali34 said:

And yet some people dont want him on the team

49 minutes ago, Cwell said:

who the hell said Collins needs to be off the team? I never heard or read that once anywhere

45 minutes ago, aali34 said:

I could of sworn there was a thread talking about packaging him with Dennis in a trade to Orlando.

NBA Supes wanted to trade him before the draft to try and get the Memphis pick or some other crazy trade to get another top 10 pick. He also said Bagley is akready better than Collins.

Diesel wanted to trade him since we drafted Spellman at pick #30 since us Fans and Hawks seemed to exceptionally high on him. 

:er::no:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

NBA Supes wanted to trade him before the draft to try and get the Memphis pick or some other crazy trade to get another top 10 pick. He also said Bagley is akready better than Collins.

Diesel wanted to trade him since we drafted Spellman at pick #30 since us Fans and Hawks seemed to exceptionally high on him. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, aali34 said:

John Collins already knows whats up.

Awesome Twosome....soon, very soon!!! 

Love me some JC!!!

5 minutes ago, aali34 said:

You know... I'm ok with this.

I'm really ok with this!!

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Bagley IS NOT already better than Collins. May never be. We'll see..And why would we trade Collins since we drafted Spellman? Theyre games compliment each other.  This board I swear....................................:ahf:

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Why do they foul him? Make him finish at the rim, don't bail him out.

It is really simple, he jumps towards the rim; which is where they are and makes them foul him. He got the foul calls in college to. I did not understand in Utah why he did not get the calls there.

Trae has a ways to go, but he will be fun to watch. I have always admired the few small players in the league who are willing to take the contact among the trees.

7 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Why do they foul him? Make him finish at the rim, don't bail him out.

Then it's pick your poison right? As he gets stronger, hopefully he finishes better.  You don't get 10 fouls in the NBA. The pressure he could put on the defense would make him what we want him to eventually become : deadly.  

13 hours ago, benhillboy said:

Don’t think it was a coincidence they looked much better under Jent.

It wasn’t, as Pierce told us before SL started, it was by design. Stated the plan was to let the guys basically run free in Utah to record teachable moments on film. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, hazer said:

It wasn’t, as Pierce told us before SL started, it was by design. Stated the plan was to let the guys basically run free in Utah to record teachable moments on film. 

The teams using SL for “teaching” are doing it right. This ain’t the playoffs, these ain’t the starters (for the most part).

• Like 2