• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Tyler Dorsey

Wurider05

Flip shot an extremely high .491 from 10-16 feet with the Hawks.  Only 2 points lower than DeMar Derozan’s highest clip he set last year, widely known as the current mid range king. That hanging jumper was automatic and to a man that Hawks team said Flip was the main voice in the locker room getting them through a 7 game series versus Miami.

I think Dorsey’s jumper can be cold if he sticks around the mid range area coming off curls and picking his spots off the bounce.

12 hours ago, AHF said:

Woody ball sucked but Flip was a nice get for us.  His .543 ts% for us is likely to be better than any guard on our roster puts up next season and he did it for a minimum contract.  He was very solid that year.

Larry Drew had a way of getting high volume shooters to actually be efficient.  The year Flip Murray played for Atlanta was his most efficient shooting year of his career.  After Murray, Jamal Crawford had two of his most efficient shooting years in Atlanta.  After Crawford, Willie Green had his second best efficiency year of his career.  

• Like 1

• Moderators
1 minute ago, KB21 said:

Larry Drew had a way of getting high volume shooters to actually be efficient.  The year Flip Murray played for Atlanta was his most efficient shooting year of his career.  After Murray, Jamal Crawford had two of his most efficient shooting years in Atlanta.  After Crawford, Willie Green had his second best efficiency year of his career.  

That was the best part of Woody's offense.  The worst part was the rest of it.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2018 at 1:22 PM, Spud2nique said:

James Harden the basketball player? Or the part time construction worker near my building? I’m not a huge Dorsey guy. Not loving his game at the moment at all.

Y'all got me rollin lol but I'm sure if it was Harden the construction worker he won't be in the league too much longer. I don't know if I'm laughing 1st or last but I'm laughing & I'm sure I'll laugh again.

50 minutes ago, sillent said:

Y'all got me rollin lol but I'm sure if it was Harden the construction worker he won't be in the league too much longer. I don't know if I'm laughing 1st or last but I'm laughing & I'm sure I'll laugh again.

I just wanna make people laugh ? and ?. Life is really all about that...and apparently bitching people out on realgm and then getting some annoying 12 year old talkin trash to ya! ? My bad Orlando Magic.

7 hours ago, KB21 said:

Larry Drew? I get he was an assistant but that was a Woody thing. Don’t coach offense, just get a ball stopping vet and let him go one on one. Works in the regular season but that elementary crap fell flat on its face in the playoffs every year. It isn’t a mystery why Carmelo and JR had some of their best years whenever Woody was in NY

4 minutes ago, Cwell said:

Larry Drew? I get he was an assistant but that was a Woody thing. Don’t coach offense, just get a ball stopping vet and let him go one on one. Works in the regular season but that elementary crap fell flat on its face in the playoffs every year. It isn’t a mystery why Carmelo and JR had some of their best years whenever Woody was in NY

Woody was not around for Jamal Crawford and Willie Green.

Just now, KB21 said:

Also, it's not as simple as giving the guy the ball and letting him go.  Shot chuckers rarely have eFG%'s in the 52% range.  

4 minutes ago, KB21 said:

Also, it's not as simple as giving the guy the ball and letting him go.  Shot chuckers rarely have eFG%'s in the 52% range.  

Yes he was here for Jamal's first year here. We traded Acie for Jamal and drafted Jeff. Woody left after Jeff's rookie year, and Jamal was only here for 2 seasons. Jamal was much better under Woody than Drew ANd wtf is a Willie Green? smh

• Moderators
15 hours ago, Jeffery123 said:

Ayton gets 13 rebounds and the media can't stop talking about it.  Dorsey gets 14 and crickets....

It is a great accomplishment for a guard like Dorsey.  He is absolutely a plus guy on the boards.  Credit to him on that.  But he is still a fringe NBA player until he starts scoring efficiently and/or vastly improves his defense.  A guy like Ayton (or Trae for that matter) will get media coverage regardless of what he does because he is a high lottery pick and perceived as a potential star.  Fringe NBA players in summer league don't get much press even if they put up nice numbers.

• Premium Member
On 7/7/2018 at 9:12 PM, AHF said:

Dorsey rebounds well as of today ----- and that is it.  If he rebounds well, improves a little on D, and starts shooting the ball efficiently then he has a future.  

His future is not as a backup point.

Dorsey with 24 points on 6-10 from 3 8 rebounds, 5 assist, 2 steals and a block.  I think he met all of your criteria tonight

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 8:52 PM, Jeffery123 said:

Ayton gets 13 rebounds and the media can't stop talking about it.  Dorsey gets 14 and crickets....

Dorsey technically isn't the prize showcase in the summer league of this years draft class. John Collins could have averaged 30pts and 20 rebounds during this summer league and they would have spoke slightly of him. They would mainly just say he should make a big impact during his second year and he looks like a man among boys and that would have been about it. This is pretty much a showcase of the new toys in the league by the media. If the draft wasn't so deep they would've reached for who ever they could Dorsey or etc.

15 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Dorsey with 24 points on 6-10 from 3 8 rebounds, 5 assist, 2 steals and a block.  I think he met all of your criteria tonight

Crickets on the Dorsey props because they are working on that crow. Their eating it raw uncooked so it may take awhile maybe 2- 3 years to digest. 

• Like 1