• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Prince, Collins...and Zion?

Sothron

I like being contrarian but look, if you weren't impressed by Zion's game vs Kentucky, you're being contrarian for the sake of being contrarian. I reviewed it again this morning and in that game he had multiple dribble drives in where he looked very comfortable dribble driving, and the block where he basically took the ball away from a Kentucky player, drove, and passed for a layup was incredible.

I may end up still being contrarian on who I'd like (and it might not matter in the end), but I'd support drafting Zion for sure at this moment. Outside of what I've said about Reddish already (I was also impressed by his Kentucky game), I've also been impressed by Bol Bol, like what I've read about Romeo Langford (as I said I've not really gotten into things prospect wise, might get better at it later), and have liked what I've seen from Daniel Gafford. 

11 minutes ago, KB21 said:

That's fine, because I like Reddish's fit with the team more with his frame, defense, and three point shooting.

I think you are spot on with the way Schlenk thinks when drafting these players. Reddish to me is also more of a Schlenk guy than Zion and Barrett. Personally I like all 3 and I believe they will all fit with Trae and Collins.

Prince is not a keeper to me on this team like I once thought.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think you are spot on with the way Schlenk thinks when drafting these players. Reddish to me is also more of a Schlenk guy than Zion and Barrett. Personally I like all 3 and I believe they will all fit with Trae and Collins.

Prince is not a keeper to me on this team like I once thought.

I like Prince when he’s not trying to be a point forward. Need a secondary ball handler behind Trae. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Then Hawks need to run out a lineup of Young, Huerter, Prince, Spellman, Len and try to lose every game left. Come to Papa Zion/Barrett/Reddish.

25 minutes ago, KB21 said:

The Hawks will have the worst record in the NBA, so they will not pick lower than 5.  

I hope so ??

10 minutes ago, hazer said:

I hope so ??

? I see what ur doing here and I like it. Giving the Dr. his own meds... sometimes defusing a situation by agreeing is as good as your aforementioned “fart in the face”..u said wind ? but I’ll cater it for this purpose here. Nicely done Haze! 

YOU SEE THAT KIDS!

Study smart not hard...

57 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? I see what ur doing here and I like it. Giving the Dr. his own meds... sometimes defusing a situation by agreeing is as good as your aforementioned “fart in the face”..u said wind ? but I’ll cater it for this purpose here. Nicely done Haze! 

YOU SEE THAT KIDS!

Study smart not hard...

Wish it was being that smooth clever. It’s just selfishness over pride, hyperfocusing on getting 1 of those 3 potential studs ?

• Premium Member

This might have already been said, but one month into the season, and I'm just going to be happy to see the first two finally get on the court at the same time again.

And.

Don't go to sleep on Doumbouya.... emphasis on BOOOOOU-YAAAAAAAAAA. :D

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hazer said:

Wish it was being that smooth clever. It’s just selfishness over pride, hyperfocusing on getting 1 of those 3 potential studs ?

Yes sir! Honestly we end up with a SG or SF if we don’t land Zion imo we good either way.

1. Zion pf

2. Barrett sf

3. Reddish sf

4. Little sf

5. Langford sg

2-5 is the sweet spot where we land our wang as @kg01 often says. We are in the drivers seat ? here...enjoy the ride kids!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sturt said:

This might have already been said, but one month into the season, and I'm just going to be happy to see the first two finally get on the court at the same time again.

And.

Don't go to sleep on Doumbouya.... emphasis on BOOOOOU-YAAAAAAAAAA. :D

If he slips out of the top 5, hoping for Sekou with that Mav’s pick. It would probably need to be 6th to pull it off. But in that case Mavs would be desperately tanking down to 5 to keep it. Ping pong balls are going to be VERY interesting this offseason ? 

59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes sir! Honestly we end up with a SG or SF if we don’t land Zion imo we good either way.

1. Zion pf

2. Barrett sf

3. Reddish sf

4. Little sf

5. Langford sg

2-5 is the sweet spot where we land our wang as @kg01 often says. We are in the drivers seat ? here...enjoy the ride kids!

Barrett can play the 2 as well. Reddish can practically play the 2, 3, and 4. Can’t pass on Zion if he’s there, but man Reddish could really be something too.

2 minutes ago, hazer said:

Barrett can play the 2 as well. Reddish can practically play the 2, 3, and 4. Can’t pass on Zion if he’s there, but man Reddish could really be something too.

Yup...for me as of now and prolly everyone else is Zion 1st.

Cant deny Reddish with Trae would be a start of something very very sweet.

Im currently having a problem seeing the entire talents of Barrett. Usually a consensus top 2 pick shows you something fabulous, some crazy skill that separates them, I can’t point to that with Barrett. I think I need to watch more film on him.

Zion, Reddish, Langford fit in nicely with us.

Barret and Little a little ? less to me but they are incredible talents and I’d love to get either of those as well.

Honestly this is like going to a candy ? shop. Pick ur favorite lolly Haze! Hell, grab 2! (Second one isn’t on me..Cuban’s got that one).

Ps First ? from top shelf

second ? one shelf lower

• Like 1