• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I disagree!  Not only is it not worth it to trade up but the salary implications are catastrophic.  Add to the fact that he is a net negative makes it a really bad decision.  This is something those organizations like "Minnesota" would do.

Normally I agree with you but I really don’t see this one so I’m going to respectfully disagree....I’m trying to see your point but I can’t .

getting pick 5 with love and keeping 8 to go along with Trae, Collins, Huerter....seems like a jackpot to me especially when you consider only loves contract being the only one on the expensive side after next season.

dont understand how it’s Minnesota like when it’s clear we actually develop the players we draft under the schlenk era but I’m leaving it alone 

1 minute ago, IheartVolt said:

I am telling you guys Love would be solid here. I am only concerned about his injuries from last year.. It's a big concern tho

Possibly but the deal isn’t really about love it’s about getting the 5th pick and hopefully keeping the 8th pick shall terms are agreed upon to take love .

love is a throw away for Cleveland who could be an added bonus for Atlanta around Trae 

Paul saying some other stuff, Givony saying something different. Without my guy even replying, I am going to assume this is just trade fluff chatter. 

He would have hit me up or even texted back if this was real. 

• Premium Member

Can we get this doggone draft over with already.  The Ricky Williams trade scenarios are starting to get old.  I already have a strong dislike for the national media and its only getting stronger.  Too bad we don't have strong local coverage of the team to counter the fear stoking going on.  Oh well

This is silly season, sometimes a team can call a team and put the value to sky high levels to get more value. 

Paul saying Pels working a deal to get Morant. Not saying he or Givony is wrong but most of these deals probably aren't happening. They sound too aloof 

• Premium Member
Just now, DBac said:

Kevin Love signed an extension for 4 years 120 million. I don't know if that's been brought up, but if anyone here would pay Love 30M a year in FA right now then you are crazy.

I don't get it either! :questions:

1 minute ago, DBac said:

Kevin Love signed an extension for 4 years 120 million. I don't know if that's been brought up, but if anyone here would pay Love 30M a year in FA right now then you are crazy.

If this is the case it's probably the hitch in the whole deal

5 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Can we get this doggone draft over with already.  The Ricky Williams trade scenarios are starting to get old.  I already have a strong dislike for the national media and its only getting stronger.  Too bad we don't have strong local coverage of the team to counter the fear stoking going on.  Oh well

This is a deep but top end weak draft. Rumors coming out of the ass to steam up hype and interest. If we still following their sources, Trae is a Knick right now 

• Haha 2

Just now, Peoriabird said:

So you were clamoring for the guy without knowing the cost?

Kevin Love sucks. It’s over for K Love imo. His career ended a couple years ago when Lebron treated him like a whipping boy and he took it. Granted they did win the ring but still.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Knicks will work out Garland.  If they take Garland at 3, Barrett all of a sudden becomes available at 4. I think TS wants Barrett.

My thoughts exactly!

8 minutes ago, DBac said:

It’s not about love it’s about placing a 5th and 8th pick with Trae and Collins.

if I got to take on loves contract to get two guys I want in the top 10 I’m doing it.

if schlenk thinks it’s worth it I’m fine with it.