Hawks interested in trading for Blake Griffin???

JayBirdHawk

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

This got no legs

Plus it don't make any sense. 

Yeah I haven't responded yet because I can't stop vomiting at the thought of watching Blake getting injured while we're paying him $30+millo per year.

Us acquiring him would mean I could no longer laugh at the 'Zards for Wall and the Rockets for Paul.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah I haven't responded yet because I can't stop vomiting at the thought of watching Blake getting injured while we're paying him $30+millo per year.

Us acquiring him would mean I could no longer laugh at the 'Zards for Wall and the Rockets for Paul.

It’s all a bunch of click bait crap. Only this time the writer was “really uninformed.”

ps I didn’t watch but 2 minutes of last night’s game but I want more box 📦 and 1 D from the Raps!

I hear Curry call in “janky” defense. Sounds to me like “janky” means OH FCK! NURSE GOT US! WE FKCED!

GO RAPTORS!!! 🇨🇦 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

It’s all a bunch of click bait crap. Only this time the writer was “really uninformed.”

ps I didn’t watch but 2 minutes of last night’s game but I want more box 📦 and 1 D from the Raps!

I hear Curry call in “janky” defense. Sounds to me like “janky” means OH FCK! NURSE GOT US! WE FKCED!

GO RAPTORS!!! 🇨🇦 

The only reason why the defense works, is because the Warriors don't have many off the ball shot creators.  If/when Durant gets back, that defense becomes null and void.  Or, if they can get Boogie going offensively.

Just now, TheNorthCydeRises said:

The only reason why the defense works, is because the Warriors don't have many off the ball shot creators.  If/when Durant gets back, that defense becomes null and void.  Or, if they can get Boogie going offensively.

LOL @ "off the ball" shot creators.  I mean . . they don't have many "off the dribble" shot creators.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

When Durant gets back? To who, the Knicks. You sound kinda like Benny’s burner baby 👶!

🧁 

51 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

GO RAPTORS!!! 🇨🇦 

Only reason it didn't work was because the Rapts forgot they actually needed to score.

They also forgot to keep putting Cousins in the pick 'n roll.  That allowed him to stay on the court.

You missed a chance to lol at your boy overKlayted.  Went up for a 3, kicked his leg out to try to draw a b*tch-arse foul, ended up in a split and screwed up his own hammy.

29 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

LOL @ "off the ball" shot creators.  I mean . . they don't have many "off the dribble" shot creators.

Haha, if you can create a shot for yourself "off the ball" you're really doing some thangs.

3 hours ago, Dnice said:

Well welcome to June..lol..

Yeah...exactly. One day a beat writer and the next is possibly the twelve year old nephew of that so called beat writer cranking them out. Rumor is as rumor does, pretty much nothing. Especially this time of year.

On 6/2/2019 at 9:01 PM, capstone21 said:

He is still a good player but he is not what he use to be.  He isn’t an impact guy anymore and I just don’t see how he fits ... not to mention the contract

His efg agrees with you.  And how insane is it that his peak block average is only .7?  His arm length just kills him.  I just realized how many times Karl Malone played 80+ games and his health looks even worse.