• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Kinda weird how watching some replays shows me something different from what I felt during the games. Probably my attention span but either way thanks for all this work you are putting forth for us Supes. Knowing that I am way to lazy for it myself am not just saying stuff here. 

When you are watching it live, it comes with an expectation. While when you are watching film or clips, you are seeing what happen, how did he do it, how did it look, etc.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Thomas said:

You are an analyst so maybe you should be compensated for it. Not suggesting something as nefarious as ESPN but certainly something that has a very broad audience. These clips are very, very helpful and they surprise me how off I can be. Thanks. 

Wait these are original supe clips? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Premium Member
37 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

On the very bright side of a dark and gloomy season, there is a light and the end of the tunnel (and no its not a train coming at you, that's the Hawks season) for Cam's offense:

12 games in November:

7.9 ppg/3.1rpg/1.5apg, 27.9% from 3, TS% 42.8

12 games in December:

10.6 ppg/4.3rpg/1.1apg, 32.7 % from 3, TS% 48.7

While playing stellar defense.

Baby Step of improvement!

JBH, do you think he should start over Heurter?  I think his progression deserves that reward at this point, the starting lineup needs his defense in the backcourt

33 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hunter was brutal last night on offense and defense, but.......0 Rebounds??? Wow.

When he's not scoring, he has to find other ways to impact the game.

Hunter's lack of rebounding is very discouraging, he needs to improve a lot in that area.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...