• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

15 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

I really hope we have hit a homerun with Hunter because I really like Hayes and Clarke

Ultra, almost freakish athletic front court with those two. I think I personally would take Hayes, Reddish and Clarke (or whoever) over Hunter and Reddish. But CLP really liked Hunter, and Schlenk wants to empower his young coach, its always a collaboration. But I think wings are generally more impactful than bigs, so I see why they went that direction. What if we had gotten 4 and 8 in the lottery? We could have possibly gotten Hunter, Hayes and Reddish. It's conceivable Reddish could have been there at 17, he was not high on a lot of teams board apparently.

35 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Ultra, almost freakish athletic front court with those two. I think I personally would take Hayes, Reddish and Clarke (or whoever) over Hunter and Reddish. But CLP really liked Hunter, and Schlenk wants to empower his young coach, its always a collaboration. But I think wings are generally more impactful than bigs, so I see why they went that direction. What if we had gotten 4 and 8 in the lottery? We could have possibly gotten Hunter, Hayes and Reddish. It's conceivable Reddish could have been there at 17, he was not high on a lot of teams board apparently.

I liked Clarke as a long term three. But if doesn't see him as a long term 3 in our system. He is limited af to me at the 4 long term. That said, I love Clarke. I agree, I would have preferred Clarke, Cam and Hayes but I ain't coaching them and I wanted Bruno just as much as I wanted Goga anyway. That said, a lot of teams liked Hunter a lot more than the internet community and internet scouting community. 

From his take, Cam was still high on almost all teams draft boards even if not top 10 on most of the teams who had top 10 picks in this draft. There was zero chance he was going to be there pass the lottery. He wasn't Nassir or Bol. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just makes me mad about those being flagrants again.

The one thing the reel really showcases is how good Cam is and how much he has improved outside of finishing and shooting. I think people will be surprised with how good Cam is by year 3 if he really puts the work in which I see he is already doing.

This is not a highlight reel for those who haven't watched. It's just his box score logs tracker. 

• Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, AHF said:

Just makes me mad about those being flagrants again.

something I noticed. Looking at the first "flagrant", notice which ref called the foul and where he was positioned. He was behind Cam, no way you even see the contact.

• Like 4

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Cwell said:

something I noticed. Looking at the first "flagrant", notice which ref called the foul and where he was positioned. He was behind Cam, no way you even see the contact.

Kind of bizarre that it wasn't the guy under the basket and much closer making the call.  

• Like 3