• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Welcome to Atlanta De'Andre Hunter and Cam Reddish

NBASupes

Another goodie. The two big fallers from the top 10 of the top 10 teams from his word was Sekou and Goga. Both players were on a lot of the top 10 big boards he stated and both weren't top 10 picks. 

He said some unlucky guys were Nassir Little and Bol Bol. He said some teams had them very high on their big board but those teams had someone available who was even higher and just kept getting passed up. He did say, medical concerns more than anything killed Bol stock

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

On Culver, he did mention on some scouts board, he was #1 outside of Zion but there were a number who didn't like him like that either.

I’ve gone on record as saying I liked him. I’d happy we got Cam, but I’m still on record as saying Culver is baller and will have a very successful career. We shall see. Again, I won’t be surprised if he turns out to be the Jerry Rice of this draft for the NBA.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve gone on record as saying I liked him. I’d happy we got Cam, but I’m still on record as saying Culver is baller and will have a very successful career. We shall see. Again, I won’t be surprised if he turns out to be the Jerry Rice of this draft for the NBA.

I always hated him for us. He wasn't in my top 5 for us but I liked him a Heck of a lot more than P.J. Washington 

I like him in Minnesota. They really don't have a secondary scorer or playmaker that's somewhat efficient and the personnel fits him there. It will be interesting to see what happens but he said yesterday that he is one of the names that getting a lot of internal praise. 

I never agreed with the Jerry Rice reference but he could be good in the right situation 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I never agreed with the Jerry Rice reference but he could be good in the right situation 

😆 nobody does. It’s just a crazy thought I guess. Jerry came from a small school. Not saying Texas Tech is small but it doesn’t have a rich tradition as far as turning out pros on the NBA level. I know there’s Zhaire and maybe a couple more. 

• Like 2

One last thing: 

Teams that tried to move up: 

Hawks to 3. Wanted to move the pick with CLE for 5/and 2020. 

LA for a superstar. Landed AD. 

NO wanted a kings ransom. CHA wanted to move up for Garland or Rui. MIN/BOS for Garland. ATL for Hunter. - ATL landed Hunter

CLE wasn't moving 5 from what I got unless for a king's ransom which also included future picks. 

PHX was open to moving back. CHA and MIN had interest. CHA for Rui, MIN for Culver. - MIN got Culver

CHI wasn't interested in moving up or back. They had a strong feeling that PHX wasn't drafting a PG unless Garland fell. 

NO wanted Hayes, looked at moving back but only so far. CHA had interest in moving up but NO didn't want WAS or ATL to draft Hayes. 

WSH wanted to move back to get Rui but CHA called for guess who? Rui. Passed on it. 

ATL didn't waste anytime, Cam was all they wanted at this point. 

PHX wanted to move back but no interest from other teams and from there it was hard to move back in the late lottery - mid 1st range. 

CHA had Rui high on their board as did WSH. CHA was open to trading a top 10 protected 1st next year that never dropped in protection which didn't interest anyone but WSH who wanted Rui too. 

• Like 4

15 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I always hated him for us. He wasn't in my top 5 for us but I liked him a Heck of a lot more than P.J. Washington 

I like him in Minnesota. They really don't have a secondary scorer or playmaker that's somewhat efficient and the personnel fits him there. It will be interesting to see what happens but he said yesterday that he is one of the names that getting a lot of internal praise. 

So Zion was not in our top 5? 

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

So Zion was not in our top 5? 

Did you not see Zion crossed out. He was our clear #1 prospect. Once he went off the board when NO got the pick, we changed our board.

Edited by NBASupes