• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Dunking, Who Knew?

RedDawg#8

59 minutes ago, Cwell said:

He could dunk before we drafted him...

I’m sure he could. I’ve heard the locker room stories of him doing it in practice and Vince betting him to do it in game last season.

This is some of the first (maybe only) footage I’ve seen of him doing it. No shade

I hope to see him get a chance in season just for the crowd response. Especially since the haters think that he lacks athleticism 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I’m sure he could. I’ve heard the locker room stories of him doing it in practice and Vince betting him to do it in game last season.

This is some of the first (maybe only) footage I’ve seen of him doing it. No shade

I hope to see him get a chance in season just for the crowd response. Especially since the haters think that he lacks athleticism 

The criticism that killed me was the evaluators didn't think he was quick enough.  I thought that was crazy once I saw him play

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

The criticism that killed me was the evaluators didn't think he was quick enough.  I thought that was crazy once I saw him play

I must confess, I didn’t make it to a single game last year due to a new job promotion and what not. But a coworker of mine raves about how fast he is in person and how surprised he was at his speed.

• Premium Member
7 hours ago, RedDawg#8 said:

I must confess, I didn’t make it to a single game last year due to a new job promotion and what not. But a coworker of mine raves about how fast he is in person and how surprised he was at his speed.

Yeah its crazy how much function speed he has....I don't know what the scouts were seeing!

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, HawkItus said:

like I have been saying after this offseason conditioning.......good luck guarding him.

Trae's going to be an All Star next season. I'm callin' it right now. He looks bigger/stronger so physical defense shouldn't bother him as much as it did last season. He also should fare better at fighting through screens which was a glaring weakness last season. I'm really liking that mid range pullup as well. That's something I wanted to see him do more of to keep defenses guessing. I'm predicting ~25ppg, 4rpg, and 9apg on decent efficiency next season. 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, hawkman said:

Trae's going to be an All Star next season. I'm callin' it right now. He looks bigger/stronger so physical defense shouldn't bother him as much as it did last season. He also should fare better at fighting through screens which was a glaring weakness last season. I'm really liking that mid range pullup as well. That's something I wanted to see him do more of to keep defenses guessing. I'm predicting ~25ppg, 4rpg, and 9apg on decent efficiency next season. 

No doubt I agree. He’s gonna be one of the faces of the NBA moving forward. He cracks the all star game ⭐️ in year 2 yes indeed!

• Like 1