• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trae Young Going Off On Kids At Summer Camp πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

pimp

I saw that and I thought it was hilarious. Don’t take it easy on these kids. Hell, if he let one of them kids beat him the internet would eat him alive so I don’t blame him at all. Screw their hopes and dreams lol j/k

• Haha 2

πŸ˜‚ this reminds me of myself schooling my nephew on a nerf. I tricky dribble the ball around πŸ€ one ☝🏾 side of his body and catch the dribble live on the other side and windmill dunk it on him!

Hey, he’s gonna get me back in about 10 years so I’ll get mine at some point I’m sure. πŸ˜†Β 

Go Trae! F them little kids up! 🀣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It's what the youth needs in reality. Our kids are much softer then previous generations and are used to everything being handed to them on a silver platter. I applaud Trae for showing these kids you work and be hungry, it's what they need, not a trophy for third place

• Confused 1

13 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Β 

Β 

That P.A announcer is annoying.

Btw , does anyone else wish our PA announcer would come up with some new material?Β Because thatΒ Β β€œ For 333333” thing is getting kind old.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, pimp said:

That P.A announcer is annoying.

Btw , does anyone else wish our PA announcer would come up with some new material?Β Because thatΒ Β β€œ For 333333” thing is getting kind old.

πŸ˜† I know my neighbors are sick πŸ€’ of it. Playing 2k loud and nailing 15-20 threes a game an hearing 3333333333333 must be getting old for them. Now I join in and yell 3 with Cameron! πŸ˜†Β 

32 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

πŸ˜† I know my neighbors are sick πŸ€’ of it. Playing 2k loud and nailing 15-20 threes a game an hearing 3333333333333 must be getting old for them. Now I join in and yell 3 with Cameron! πŸ˜†Β 

Ok Mr. 2k.

What do you think of the 2k20Β Hawks player ratings.Β 

https://www.2kratings.com/nba2k20-team/atlanta-hawks

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, pimp said:

Ok Mr. 2k.

What do you think of the 2k20Β Hawks player ratings.Β 

https://www.2kratings.com/nba2k20-team/atlanta-hawks

They seem fair overall, maybe just a few tweaks here and there.

Trae is listed at 85 which is somewhat fair overall and not fair at the same time. L*ka got an 87, Trae is the best passer in the game. Bump Trae from 85 to 86 or 87.

Len at 77 and Huerter at 74 seems off. Len is too high and Huerter is too low. Way too low, specially since DeAndre Hunter is coming in at 77 as a rookie. Speaking of which, Cam should also be a 77 and Bruno a 74 or 75.

Oh, also somewhat disappointing that Justin Anderson and Deandre Bembry are both 72’s. Bembry got hosed the hardest here in the ratings imo. I mean, the guy brings a lot of defense to the table.Β 

Ps I’m not Mr. 2k I just love it πŸ˜†Β 

Β