• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Braves/Cards NLDS

Spud2nique

16 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Soroka was spectacular. Dansby quieted 🤫 the haters and Duvall, wow, incredible story so far. I agree let’s wrap it up tomorrow! To tell the truth I was afraid of Wainwright and Carpenter today. Phew 😅 

You mis-spelled Adam Du-ballz' name, bro.

And I need a gif of Josh Donmaldvsopn goin' straight sicko mode while straddlin' the dugout fence after Dansberry's clutch hit.

That pot-belly Cards fan's disappointment in the background is what fueled my Monday.

Oh, what's that?

Yeah I spelled his name right.  'Cause you can't spell Donmaldvsopn without 'mvp'.

ETA: And why was this monster straddlin' the dugout fence anyways?

No, kg.  The real question is why weren't you straddlin' a fence right with 'im?

Good point, kg.

Edited by kg01
  • Haha 2

Crazy our young guys are stepping up, and our Vets are going MIA. Freddie is definitely injured. Never see him look this bad. We were 0-9 with RISP. We had bases loaded 2x in a row and the following inning a lead off triple and no runs to show for. I hated the bullpen managing by Snitker. We should have kept Tomlin in (ground ball pitcher who retired 4 in a row) verses bringing in Shane Greene. Please ATL don't upset me again. I'm assuming we have Folty on the mound on Weds at home field . LETS DO THIS BRAVES 

• Like 1

Yes sir Folty is on the mound in game 5 with all hands on deck meaning Soroka should be the first to pop off the bench in case of trouble. Fried should be ready to roll as well. 

The game was ours at 4-3. I even yelled DONT PITCH TO YADI! Also agree with keeping Tomlin in instead of Greene. 

Let’s close them out in the ATL tomorrow.

Are we cursed? Braves, Hawks, Falcons? I mean, what the hell happened in Atlanta and when did it happen? It was before the 94 Nique trade right? Can somebody explain to me how professionals of a sport come out and give up 10 runs in the first? I have never even seen that in the regular season in 35 years...it’s probably happened but man o man.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Are we cursed? Braves, Hawks, Falcons? I mean, what the hell happened in Atlanta and when did it happen? It was before the 94 Nique trade right? Can somebody explain to me how professionals of a sport come out and give up 10 runs in the first? I have never even seen that in the regular season in 35 years...it’s probably happened but man o man.

Atlanta made some deal with the devil and he called it in.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2