• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

1 minute ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

This dude Herro though.  Playing with extreme confidence.  Damn near got the And 1 off of that 3.

This is what I want from Cam. To just let it loose. Stop trying to do too much. Just do you. I liked that pull up 3. I liked that take when he got the Oboard but what I didn't like was the overthinking. He is doing that too much. Just let loose. I like what Jabari just did. Let it loose. We got nothing to lose without Trae. Just cook. I want all of our players to be aggressive. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

Hoo boy. Cam has a lot of growing up to do on offense. He has zero feel for the game on that end.

That's why a few games in College Park, in which he'll be the offensive focal point, may do him some good.  No need to send him there yet.  But it may be coming in a few weeks.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Get Cam the f*** outta there. 

He's been trash today. 

Do you dislike Cam? Just wondering why so hostile. lol. Were you saying that about TRae at the start of last season? Hes a rook.

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

Just now, terrell said:

Do you dislike Cam? Just wondering why so hostile. lol

He's been trash today. Moreso than anyone else. I tend to be harsh when guys are completely blowing coverage, doing spin moves into traffic and passing up open 12 footers to directly attack Jimmy Butler who by the scouting report is known for taking charges. Shit like this is appalling. 

7 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That's why a few games in College Park, in which he'll be the offensive focal point, may do him some good.  No need to send him there yet.  But it may be coming in a few weeks.

Cam aint going anywhere.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Without out Trae this looks like a 20 win team and that may be generous. It's amazing how important and effective he is for this team. 

Problem is we have ZERO depth behind Trae. We literally don't have a legit NBA caliber backup PG on the roster and the one guy we signed who kinda could play PG happens to be hurt tonight. I said earlier on in the year that the lack of PG depth was a huge problem on par with the C situation and I stand by it more than ever. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

He's been trash today. Moreso than anyone else. I tend to be harsh when guys are completely blowing coverage, doing spin moves into traffic and passing up open 12 footers to directly attack Jimmy Butler who by the scouting report is known for taking charges. Shit like this is appalling. 

Trae didnt even try on defense last year, and I didnt see this much hostility..lol. WAs just curious if you hated the pick or something..Because thats when players usually get creamed when they struggle. If a fan hated the pick or whatnot..

Edited by terrell
  • Thanks 1

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Problem is we have ZERO depth behind Trae. We literally don't have a legit NBA caliber backup PG on the roster and the one guy we signed who kinda could play PG happens to be hurt tonight. I said earlier on in the year that the lack of PG depth was a huge problem on par with the C situation and I stand by it more than ever. 

You said it better.

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, terrell said:

Trae didnt even try on defense last year, and I didnt see this much hostility..lol. WAs just curious if you hated the pick or something..

SUPES has been one of the biggest Cam supporters on this site. Hostility may have something to do with Cam playing worse than perhaps any pro basketball player I have ever seen on the offensive end. He makes last year's November Trea look like today's Tyler Herro.

Edited by Atlantaholic