• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at heat

lethalweapon3

Dang lw3 your in mid season form! That was awesome. I didn’t know much about Nunn at all. Didn’t know much about the ties of Jabari and Winslow either however I am familiar with the Benji tragic story. Between Benji, Bias and Gathers, we lost mad NBA talent. RIP

2 hours ago, lethalweapon3 said:

that he can be Second To, well, you know.

😂 

• Like 1

I forgot we had Crabbe for a second. When this team gets fully acclimated (healthy,gelling and more development) We are truly going to be scary! Sad this might be another game I miss but hopefully Bembry redeems himself since Turner is out. I know he still has some kinks but some of y'all have been giving my boy Bembry the treatment I feel Baze should have gotten after his big contract. Let's pump our brakes a bit and just enjoy the ride. We can give our players a real evaluation a little later in the season especially if it's negative. Either way can't wait for the game (although I'm not in a location to watch it) and Let's Go Hawks!!

• Like 4

This is going to be a rough one imo..Especially with Jimmy coming back. Not to mention a back to back game..That crowd will be fired up.. Someone other than Trae might have to put up 20+. Pretty sure Spoelstra will try to put the clamps on him with Winslow/Butler etc...We win this one, and I'll be extremely impressed...Im expecting a downer..Prove me wrong young fellas....

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, terrell said:

This is going to be a rough one imo..Especially with Jimmy coming back. Not to mention a back to back game..That crowd will be fired up.. Someone other than Trae might have to put up 20+. Pretty sure Spoelstra will try to put the clamps on him with Winslow/Butler etc...We win this one, and I'll be extremely impressed...Im expecting a downer..Prove me wrong young fellas....

A fired up Miami crowd on a Tuesday night?  I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm looking forward to the Hunter/Cam vs Butler lineup.  I think Jimmy may try to do too much, thinking he can abuse the rookies.  I think both will take turns guarding him.

• Haha 1