• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Lakers

lethalweapon3

So in order to TRY preserve a 5 - 6 loss in fantasy basketball, I benched Jabari tonight . . not because he won't put up numbers . . but because I'm afraid he'd go 1 - 4 from three.   On the flip side, I need Deandre to shut down the overrated Kyle Kuzma, and force a 2 - 6 night from 3.

11 - 2 already  . . . 14 - 2 now

Call time out LP.   There's the time out.

Edited by TheNorthCydeRises
  • Haha 1

Offseason acquisitions:

- Turner ( lottery pick . . . bench player )

- Parker ( lottery pick . . . starter caliber player )

- Crabbe ( 2nd round pick .  . . bench player )

- Parsons ( 2nd round pick . . . inactive player )

- Wallace ( 2nd round pick . . . bench player )

- Brown ( undrafted . . . bench player )

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

A lot of missed defensive reads by Parker. I don't see how some of you think he will get Prince salary. I think 4/40 is high end

Defensively, he is a big part of the problem 

I see a big lack of effort on the floor

Looks like they're close to quitting on ol coach LP

Just now, NBASupes said:

A lot of missed defensive reads by Parker. I don't see how some of you think he will get Prince salary. I think 4/40 is high end

You can't start Parker without a VERY good defensive C. Too bad LP doesn't realize that. 

I predicted this start. I knew it was gonna happen. Too bad LP the "retread" doesn't understand it. It's pretty disgusting actually. 

You honestly think a player like Trae is going to accept this BS? Dude wants to win. Zero reason not to sign a C to a 1 year deal. Noah is available? Trade for Adams? ANYTHING. This is pretty pathetic. Trae started this season going ham. Now he is getting PISSED. So am I. Screw LP awful coach. And Screw Travis. TITS? My butt. He's an awful GM. 

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Which asshole wants to blame the rookies for this?

Rookies will be Rookies. You need to put them in a position to win and gain confidence. You can't start Reddish AND JONES. You are going to get completely demolished within the first 5-6 minutes. Golly gee what happened? Past two games. This is kinda pathetic. LP is clueless. He isn't good. stop defending him.