• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We Ded... 'til Schlank Does Somethin'

kg01

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You can't win if you can't put the ball in the basket. You gotta have shooters. We got only one and he is icy hot. 

That's a cop out.  We don't even try.  No, I'm not saying we don't try shooting.  I'm saying we don't even try.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

... not this bad ... this is just pitiful 

Naw, it was expected to be the worst. It lived up to expectations. It's the offense that hasn't. I will say, we have an offensive rating of 107 when Trae is on the court but an offensive rating of 90 without him. A big part of this could have been addressed by TS. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

So if we add Dedmon, instead of losing by 30, we lose by 23?

Dedmon would help in at least 15 critical areas. We are a different team with him. Kevin would be a different player instantly. Space would be here instantly. Dedmon would help unquestionably. He shot the three with excellent volume for a 5. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Tell me I'm wrong.

I'm waiting.

Yeah, I thought not.

You gave us...5 seconds.. 😝 Ya, Travis didn’t get the right vets. But players need to step up and realize this is an opportunity. It’s on everyone right now. 

Oh, also, and Nique or Bob pointed this out even though it didn’t need pointing out... team needs to COMMUNICATE!!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The big move BK did was sign Joe Johnson in free agency. I wonder what TS will do. We need a legit starting vet

He has to bring in a nice vet or 3 in 2020 FA now. IF this year wouldve been better, perhaps he waits and spends in 2021.  Not anymore. We need a starting SG, SF, C, and a backup PG.  Nobody will want to come here in 2021 if we keep losing like this. JUst save 1 max spot just in case. lol

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Greek Freak 👶!!!! 🥳 

SF Bertans/SG Bogdonavic/C Baynes or something similar in 2020. JUst get us some competent NBA players around Trae and John..Btw if we cant get Giannis, what about Oladipo? Would he fit with Trae? Or does he need the ball in his hands? IM just going over the FA lists. lol

Edited by terrell
  • Like 2