[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of envy did you catch this little nugget last night.

I heard my guy Isola talkin' about it this morning.  Sounds like Perkins went in on KD after that exchange.  Said he made the weakest move ever.  Probably can't sleep at night since he know he's weak.  Stte.

Durant wins the perpetual 'you mad, bro' award.  Stop going after folks on twitter, man.  You should be above that.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah c'mon, spud.  You missed a clear "Drumm-stick" chance there.

This..combined with the thugs N slugs 🐌 fail.. 🤦‍♀️ 

I will be taking a leave of absence in creative titles for a month. At this point I’m just wasting better shots we can get. I’ll swing it till I have a good look. Clearly that was a forced one ☝🏾 by me my bad.

Nah nah..I can’t miss gimmes like that. Gotta get in the lab 🔬 again.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

This..combined with the thugs N slugs 🐌 fail.. 🤦‍♀️ 

I will be taking a leave of absence in creative titles for a month. At this point I’m just wasting better shots we can get. I’ll swing it till I have a good look. Clearly that was a forced one ☝🏾 by me my bad.

Nah nah..I can’t miss gimmes like that. Gotta get in the lab 🔬 again.

:Bud: " *burp*  Jus' keep lettin' 'em fly, spud. *burp*"

• Haha 3

• Moderators
38 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Speaking of envy did you catch this little nugget last night.

Damn.  That is a hardcore rip by Durant.  Amazing how much drama Durant seems to stir up.

I wrote him off after he ripped LeBron for bailing on Cleveland to hit the Easy Button in Miami and he then jumped to hit the Even Easier Button in GS.  Weak.

• Like 4

Found this over at Hoopshype.  Says Atlanta is interested in Dedmon but Sac wants too much in return.

Elsewhere in Sacramento, big man Dewayne Dedmon’s hopes of getting moved have yet to come to fruition. Sources say the Hawks are among the teams with interest, but Kings general manager Vlade Divac has thus far been setting the asking price too high for Atlanta’s liking.

• Thanks 3

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Found this over at Hoopshype.  Says Atlanta is interested in Dedmon but Sac wants too much in return.

Elsewhere in Sacramento, big man Dewayne Dedmon’s hopes of getting moved have yet to come to fruition. Sources say the Hawks are among the teams with interest, but Kings general manager Vlade Divac has thus far been setting the asking price too high for Atlanta’s liking.

This would be such a pathetic move. We could have signed Dedmon and given up NOTHING in the offseason.

Also Dedmon is not a needle mover, and ALSO a backup Center like Len who is under contract until 2022. At best he would give us what, one or two extra wins on the season? We don't need Dedmon we need a legit starting Center on this team. 

Edited by Atlantaholic
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

This would be such a pathetic move. We could have signed Dedmon and given up NOTHING in the offseason. 

True. Schlenk gambled on Len continuing or even improving his play from last season and lost. I saw no harm in signing Dedmon to another short deal this past offseason. Letting Dedmon, Prince, and Baze go at the same time really hurt team continuity. 

• Premium Member
10 minutes ago, Atlantaholic said:

Also Dedmon is not a needle mover, and ALSO a backup Center like Len who is under contract until 2022. At best he would give us what, one or two extra wins on the season? We don't need Dedmon we need a legit starting Center on this team. 

4 minutes ago, hawkman said:

True. Schlenk gambled on Len continuing or even improving his play from last season and lost. I saw no harm in signing Dedmon to another short deal this past offseason. Letting Dedmon, Prince, and Baze go at the same time really hurt team continuity. 

Does anyone know what Dedmon's actual ask was from the Hawks? 

It's quite easy to look back and see the deal he did sign with the Kings (2+1 Team Option) and wonder why the Hawks couldn't have signed him for that.

What if he was seeking more guaranteed years and higher salary from the Hawks? But eventually settled on that contract with Kings.

I will always remember in Shaq's last year, he wanted the MLE from the Hawks but was willing to sign a vet min from other teams. Why?  cuz we're the Hawks so should pay more? Smh.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Blunt91 said:

Ah comon Vlade, we’ll give you Chandler Parsons and a pack of smokes  🚬 

• Haha 1

• Premium Member
18 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Does anyone know what Dedmon's actual ask was from the Hawks? 

It's quite easy to look back and see the deal he did sign with the Kings (2+1 Team Option) and wonder why the Hawks couldn't have signed him for that.

What if he was seeking more guaranteed years and higher salary from the Hawks? But eventually settled on that contract with Kings.

I will always remember in Shaq's last year, he wanted the MLE from the Hawks but was willing to sign a vet min from other teams. Why?  cuz we're the Hawks so should pay more? Smh.

Sacramento may be the only other team in the NBA less appealing then Atlanta as a destination. Last time they made the playoffs smartphones weren't a thing. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I knew Atlanta could have had Drummond by now if they wanted him...said it earlier in the week but I knew something was up.

now reports from Amick “Atlanta can have Drummond if they include a 1st rd pick to their deal”

been said this folks!...I think I’m the only one that said “that Brooklyn pick is NOT really on the table”...KNEW IT! Detroit would have taken the deal immediately.

it was pretty obvious to me and it’s also obvious that we aren’t getting Drummond at all. Pistons will keep Drummond in free agency I really believe he wants to stay there.

17 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And we shouldn't include a 1st for a soon to be FA.

Trae is our Allstar....allstars recruit FAs....get on in Trae, they say he's your friend too.

Yup I mean at this point if the hawks want Drummond it’s all on Trae persuading him .

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

Shout out to Hawkitus.  Comin' through in the clutch like Carmelo a couple nights ago.  Heh, Hawkitus is Hawsquawk 'Melo from now on.

You woke up funny today huh? Ride it! Go holla at some h... well I digress..just go spread the love.

• Haha 3