• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

[Winter 2020] Woj Rumor: Drummmmmnd to ATL talks happening

kg01

11 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Doesn't make any sense. What would be the point for Detroit to trade Drummond for expiring contracts if they get no picks out of the deal? What's to gain? 

Eggsactly.

None of it ever made sense, unless he agrees to re-sign with the team acquiring him.  Which, he's already suggested he will not do. So ... we're back at square 1.

• Thanks 1

• Premium Member
48 minutes ago, REHawksFan said:

Doesn't make any sense. What would be the point for Detroit to trade Drummond for expiring contracts if they get no picks out of the deal? What's to gain? 

From reading around the interwebs/Det fans, Detroit is deathly afraid he'll actually opt in with them for his $28 mil, since they want to retool/rebuild.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

From reading around the interwebs/Det fans, Detroit is deathly afraid he'll actually opt in with them for his $28 mil, since they want to retool/rebuild.

It really don't matter what the fans want, the owner wants to continue to win games. He just knows with the injuries, it won't happen this year

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You need to smack them dumb-arse DET fan over the head with this quote.

I’m sorry to nitpick here but it would be great if you could reference the Pistons after mentioning Detroit. You know, in case there are any 🦁 fans or anything around. We live in a pc world 🌎. Thanks in advance. 😚 ...

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m sorry to nitpick here but it would be great if you could reference the Pistons after mentioning Detroit. You know, in case there are any 🦁 fans or anything around. We live in a pc world 🌎. Thanks in advance. 😚 ...

Sorry chum.  I must be more sensitive to my Lions fan bros since ya'll took such great care of Megatron for us.

• Sad 1

Just read an article and this quote stood out...

""Several teams in touch with the Hawks recently came away with the impression that the club prioritizes trading for Oklahoma City's Steven Adams over Drummond," Begley wrote."

Here is a link to the article (forgive if this has been posted already)... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2871132-andre-drummond-trade-rumors-pistons-hawks-talks-began-around-christmas

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, enrique said:

""Several teams in touch with the Hawks recently came away with the impression that the club prioritizes trading for Oklahoma City's Steven Adams over Drummond," Begley wrote."

Here is a link to the article (forgive if this has been posted already)... https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2871132-andre-drummond-trade-rumors-pistons-hawks-talks-began-around-christmas

I know I do. 😂 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, enrique said:

I'm okay with passing on Drummond, but I just don't see paying $25 million a year for Adams.  If they'll accept scrubs like Turner, Crabbe and Parsons, then sure, why not, but otherwise...

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

And they've beaten up on UGA alum Matthew Stafford too. Unbelievable... this is why the Lions cannot have nice things!

So true. The Lions paid Stafford handsomely but never got him an offensive line. Barry Sanders and Megatron did well to get out when they did. Stafford should've done the same.