• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
46 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Ha, I saw PG and was thinking PG13:doh:....duh....Point Guard!

So here's the structure, please fill in the blank :battingeyelashes::

Pacers trades Dipo gets______________

Hawks trades Dedmon gets a Point guard

____________trades a point guard, gets Dipo

@NBASupes  Is the #6 pick in play for this 3 way trade?

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Not at all. 

Thanks @NBASupes I needed that update.  I'm fine with Hayward as long as his defense is good.  He may be injury proned but he's the type of "good locker room" vet this team needs and he can alleviate some of the workload off Trae right away. 

I'm still on the Killian Hayes and Edwards train for the draft.  Also, wouldn't mind a big man Okongwu or Wiseman.  Anyone else, I'm pretty indifferent at this point. 

• Like 2

Just now, marco102 said:

Thanks @NBASupes I needed that update.  I'm fine with Hayward as long as his defense is good.  He may be injury proned but he's the type of "good locker room" vet this team needs and he can alleviate some of the workload off Trae right away. 

I'm still on the Killian Hayes and Edwards train for the draft.  Also, wouldn't mind a big man Okongwu or Wiseman.  Anyone else, I'm pretty indifferent at this point. 

I am going to post the NBA Draft one tomorrow which should include most teams and their plans. That's the one if you are an outsider to look out for. 

As for you, you might get your wish come the draft. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am going to post the NBA Draft one tomorrow which should include most teams and their plans. That's the one if you are an outsider to look out for. 

As for you, you might get your wish come the draft. 

bef955d79d64f70c4c51df9e4d2d410c.gif 

Don't you go teasing me!!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, marco102 said:

bef955d79d64f70c4c51df9e4d2d410c.gif 

Don't you go teasing me!!!

I am not teasing you. I honestly think doing what we could do is stupid as shit and would be the 3rd straight year we made a stupid trade in the draft, I get it, if it plays out the way some think it could. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am not teasing you. I honestly think doing what we could do is stupid as shit and would be the 3rd straight year we made a stupid trade in the draft, I get it, if it plays out the way some think it could. 

I was just joking, but it seems you are talking about Edwards. If we had Gordon Heyward, I'd prefer Hayes. 

There aren't enough minutes to go around.

Edited by marco102

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

So trading up for Anthony Edward's with GS for 6th, future pick and Huerter? If we can start the season with Hayward, Dinwiddie, and Edward's, that'd be pretty nice. 

• Admin
2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

100% Edwards. He's getting serious traction. I don't know if they are all brought in but I know there is major interest and people are pushing for it but I don't know if LP is down. I honestly don't think he is but I do not know. 

Basically the chatter is 2 (Edwards) for Kevin and #6 overall. 

I don't like it. Kevin is clearly better right now. He can play a legit role for a winning team as a playmaking sniper. He clearly adds value to some degree. Then you add they get the 6th pick which could be Toppin, Deni, Hayes, Haliburton, or Okongwu. They could hit a grand slam in this draft. 

But I get why Edwards is getting traction. His talent level is legit and Atlanta doesn't mind coaching guys up. We saw what they did with Trae and Cam who also have supreme talent. TS said he's going to draft who he thinks is the best player long term. It's that simple. That said, I think they need to stay at #6. It's the best spot in the draft. Moving up for raw guys who will take time just doesn't make sense to me but I trust Travis. 

Agreed ... plus we are also loosing a shooter

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DS5 said:

So trading up for Anthony Edward's with GS for 6th, future pick and Huerter? If we can start the season with Hayward, Dinwiddie, and Edward's, that'd be pretty nice. 

God no. Are you okay? A future 1st??? It's bad enough as it is. Dinwiddle is not on the Hawks radar although he would like to be traded here and start next to Trae. He has told a number of people that but I don't think we feel him as much as he feels us. The belief is Cam, Hunter, and Kevin are the future of our wings. That said, I do think Atlanta would like to get Dinwiddle if the cost was reasonable which it isn't. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Thanks 2

100% Edwards. He's getting serious traction. I don't know if they are all brought in but I know there is major interest and people are pushing for it but I don't know if LP is down. I honestly don't think he is but I do not know. 

Basically the chatter is 2 (Edwards) for Kevin and #6 overall. 

I don't like it. Kevin is clearly better right now. He can play a legit role for a winning team as a playmaking sniper. He clearly adds value to some degree. Then you add they get the 6th pick which could be Toppin, Deni, Hayes, Haliburton, or Okongwu. They could hit a grand slam in this draft. 

But I get why Edwards is getting traction. His talent level is legit and Atlanta doesn't mind coaching guys up. We saw what they did with Trae and Cam who also have supreme talent. TS said he's going to draft who he thinks is the best player long term. It's that simple. That said, I think they need to stay at #6. It's the best spot in the draft. Moving up for raw guys who will take time just doesn't make sense to me but I trust Travis. 

This is a tough one for me.  If you do go Heyward, Kevin is expendable (I do love Huerter though).  A line up of Trae Young, Anthony Edwards, and Cam Reddish, could be devastating if they all reach their full potential. 

I think I'd rather sit back and have Hayes, but I can understand why they'd make the trade.

• Thanks 2

Just now, capstone21 said:

Agreed ... plus we are also loosing a shooter

Yeah, that too and Edwards isn't much of one although he's not awful at it either, he's no sniper. That said, Atlanta will do what they do. Good or bad. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

God no. Are you okay? A future 1st??? It's bad enough as it is. Dinwiddle is not on the Hawks radar although he would like to be traded here and start next to Trae. He has told a number of people that but I don't think we feel him as much as he feels us. The belief is Cam, Hunter, and Kevin are the future of our wings. That said, I do think Atlanta would like to get Dinwiddle if the cost was reasonable which it isn't. 

Trae was recently working out with Dinwiddle.

• Like 1

Just now, marco102 said:

This is a tough one for me.  If you do go Heyward, Kevin is expendable (I do love Huerter though).  A line up of Trae Young, Anthony Edwards, and Cam Reddish, could be devastating if they all reach their full potential. 

I think I'd rather sit back and have Hayes, but I can understand why they'd make the trade.

I don't believe Kevin is expendable personally. His best role to me was always an Eric Gordon 6th man. Where he adds tremendous value off the bench taking pressure off of the stars but not starting where he could become a liability in the wrong situation. At the end of the day, Huerter/Hunter bench is crazy good to me. 

Atlanta could go in so many directions, it's really hard to say what they will do. They just need to take advantage of it because this will HOFEFULLY be their last lottery pick for years to come. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, NBASupes said:

I don't believe Kevin is expendable personally. His best role to me was always an Eric Gordon 6th man. Where he adds tremendous value off the bench taking pressure off of the stars but not starting where he could become a liability in the wrong situation. At the end of the day, Huerter/Hunter bench is crazy good to me. 

Atlanta could go in so many directions, it's really hard to say what they will do. They just need to take advantage of it because this will HOFEFULLY be their last lottery pick for years to come. 

I agree. Sending Kevin to GS would be a posion pill for me to swallow.  How about we send Dedmon...lol..I know I know.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1