Ask Supes

NBASupes

11 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I want Edwards. I know kg doesn't like him but he's going to be good. If we could get Hayward and Edwards to go with Trae, JC, Cappela and Cam...that's a dangerous team.

Don't forget Hunter, Atlanta sees Hunter in the same light. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

100% Edwards. He's getting serious traction. I don't know if they are all brought in but I know there is major interest and people are pushing for it but I don't know if LP is down. I honestly don't think he is but I do not know. 

Basically the chatter is 2 (Edwards) for Kevin and #6 overall. 

I don't like it. Kevin is clearly better right now. He can play a legit role for a winning team as a playmaking sniper. He clearly adds value to some degree. Then you add they get the 6th pick which could be Toppin, Deni, Hayes, Haliburton, or Okongwu. They could hit a grand slam in this draft. 

But I get why Edwards is getting traction. His talent level is legit and Atlanta doesn't mind coaching guys up. We saw what they did with Trae and Cam who also have supreme talent. TS said he's going to draft who he thinks is the best player long term. It's that simple. That said, I think they need to stay at #6. It's the best spot in the draft. Moving up for raw guys who will take time just doesn't make sense to me but I trust Travis. 

I’d rather have Edwards than a combination of Kevin +Obi or Kevin+Hayes.

A young-Cam-Edwards trio would be absolutely insane. That would give us 3 legit potential all nba type talents.

I’d do that deal in a heartbeat.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Dean Walker said:

A young-Cam-Edwards trio would be absolutely insane. That would give us 3 legit potential all nba type talents.

Can you imagine those three on a fast break? 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Don't forget Hunter, Atlanta sees Hunter in the same light. 

Hunter is always the forgotten one for some reason....I guess because hes not as flashy...................

Edited by terrell

18 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

If we sign Hayward, Im down...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Dean Walker said:

I'll clearly rather Kevin+Obi or Kevin+Deni any day of the week. I'll probably choose Kevin+ for the most part. That said, if they take Edwards, I will support even if I disagree. 

• Like 4