• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, thecampster said:

So how would you all feel if Supes was just stringing you guys along for fun? Just taking you for a 🚎

Whatever happens happens at this point. Im just thankful we get NBA basketball for Xmas. One of the best parts of the holidays is passing out in front of TV with a full belly and the game on.

If we change nothing at all, I like our team to take a step forward no matter what. 

• Like 4

I'm not sure how to interpret Supes and Campsters lack of responses on the Holiday for #6 talk. 

Is it because they're nervous that we got it right?

Or does it suggest they're sitting back laughing at the ridiculous guessing we're doing....

It's probably the latter... y'all messed up man. 

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, thecampster said:

So how would you all feel if Supes was just stringing you guys along for fun? Just taking you for a 🚎

source.gif

.....at least it would have given us talking point for the last 8 months, then @kg01 would set up a 'party' for him at the 'sac to say thanks for keeping us entertained

tenor.gif?itemid=4905592

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, warcore said:

I'm not sure how to interpret Supes and Campsters lack of responses on the Holiday for #6 talk. 

Or does it suggest they're sitting back laughing at the ridiculous guessing we're doing....

It's on the list of items I am covering tonight. 

• Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, warcore said:

I'm not saying anything. He's put in the work. I'm not stealing any thunder. 

• Like 4

• Premium Member
50 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I will be tonight. I've gotten approval for most of it. Just gotta edit up what I've typed. It's raw and it's not organized. There still is a lot to add as well. 

I’m honestly dreading what Travis and co has in store for us.

• Haha 3