• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

2 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I couldn't disagree more. Trading #6 for a rental is not the right call. Unless there is at least 2 years on the deal don't do it. When has trading a top 10 pick for a rental even been worth it? 

Well if we cant re-sign a guy who's played with our group for a year and helped us get to the Playoffs, I doubt we'll be able to sign any other bigtime FA's in 2021...

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Kawhi got Toronto a title and he still walked. 

We're not bringing in a guy on Kawhi level...lol.  If he walks,  that just leaves us with more cash. lol

Edited by terrell

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

And a wasted top 10 pick. 

Who'll probably be in CP. lol...Hawks arent trying to develop any more young players.

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, thecampster said:

So how would you all feel if Supes was just stringing you guys along for fun? Just taking you for a 🚎

I feel like you can't post something like this and not have more information. Are you saying supes is making up all his inside info? This is kinda like a sitting President accusing the election of being rigged without evidence.

Not that it would ever happen of course...

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I feel like you can't post something like this and not have more information. Are you saying supes is making up all his inside info? This is kinda like a sitting President accusing the election of being rigged without evidence.

Not that it would ever happen of course...

Count all the votes when I'm behind....

Stop counting when I'm ahead....lol

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 1:43 PM, bird_dirt said:

I've spent the past 48 hours basically going back and forth between Twitter (election) and this thread hitting refresh over

And over

And over

And over

And over

Just waiting for SOMEthing to break. 

2020 really is the longest year ever.

REFRESH 

REFRESH 

REFRESH 

REFRESH 

REFRESH 

REFRESH 

REFRESH 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Part 1

The CBA was holding things back but that has been resolved to a large degree. They are working on small things to try to up the financials. Here are how things are now:

Giannis

MIL have listened to offers for Giannis but has turned everything down thus far and clearly are focused on trying to win a title and will try to convince him to do a 1+1 deal at the least. They have turned their focus to Chris Paul which they stated they were out on but he’s the only star player they can land considering their refusal to trade a 2022 and beyond 1st. Atlanta did make an offer for Giannis which was extremely good and it was declined. FYI. They do want to resign him to the supermax but realize that might be extremely difficult to do.

MIL still thinks they can land Bogdan from SAC. They are really trying their hardest to land a PG who can win now with. It has been a major challenge for them. A lot of teams with the pieces they desire are not willing to make a deal with them with hopes of getting a steal later from them or just targeting Giannis. That said, this was expected but there are still deals out there for them, it is just going to be hard. They are willing to go into the LT. That is the positive. They are in for Holiday, but Bledsoe isn’t in demand. They had a lot of interest in Lonzo Ball but NO sees him as part of their future.

Jrue Holiday

Brooklyn, Philly, Milwaukee, Denver, LAC, Dallas, and Miami have been all over a Jrue Holiday trade. I am hearing Brooklyn is leading but Miami can land him if they are willing to trade Tyler Herro who has been off limit. New Orleans still has not been offered exactly what they want so this deal could falter. Atlanta was in talks for Holiday but decided against a move for a rental. He said the team to watch for is Indiana because they really want Brogdon but as you can imagine, so does Indiana. NO will likely lower their demands and make it more realistic for contenders if they truly want to move him which I am not sure they do.

Oladipo

For the most part, his trade value is much lower than his team value to Indy and it is negatively impacting his trade market. There is one team with a keen interest in him, but Indy wants a lot more value for him then what they are willing to trade at the time. This one could happen on draft night or thanksgiving night if that team can give Indy what they want for Oladipo which is a lot.

Gordon Hayward

Atlanta and Hayward’s agent have been talking preliminary on Gordon. So far, no offer has been made or can be made but there is a presumption that there is major interest on both sides. Gordon would love to resign in Boston if the price is right which I have been told is miles apart. He seems like Atlanta’s prized signing for 2020-21. The cost of this signing will be high. He is hearing he is seeking an Al Horford deal and I honestly don’t think that’s bad value if the team he’s going to wants to use him correctly which is exactly how Boston uses him when he’s healthy.

Paul George

LAC/MIN demand is too great for any team to meet so it is unlikely he will be moved. LAC has other plans. They are big on CP3 and some other targets like DeMar DeRozan in a SnT. The Clippers are all in on resigning their guys. But they want to add more depth. Rondo is their big MLE target. The one player they are leaning to trading is Lou Williams and targeting a big man. They have interest in a Christian Wood SnT as well as Al Horford, but Al might be too rich for them. Their lack of draft capital and lack of bad contracts put them in a tough spot. They just want a PG who can run an offense for the most part. LAC has shown interest in Kyle Lowry, but Toronto been tough on moving him to anyone who has called.

Chris Paul

He will be traded to a team of his choice and MIL is not allowed to kill the other team in the deal. He wants to go to a contender; location does not matter. Milwaukee is also leading to get him but CP3 is picky about how the team is after the trade. CP3 salary makes trades hard for all these teams, especially MIL.

No one knows where Chris is going. It is that simple. His contract is ass. He has control as Presti can’t rob you for him, but the issue is, his contract means Presti will by no choice rob you for him. LAC is really the only team that can afford him and OKC is not taking back garbage contracts in return. Even for LAC, CP3 is NOT their 1st option as he eliminates a lot of options for them for depth, but it is an option. CP3 has made it clear, he wants to play for a contender to Presti. MIL is the team where he wants to go. LAC might be the only team that can afford him. With Brooklyn lurking and a faster season, teams are putting a premium on depth this year.

DeRozan

All signs point to him leaving and going to a contender. LAC has shown interest in him and likewise. LAL is surprisingly not interested. People have mentioned Detroit, but a team people should mention is Orlando who has shown interest to DeRozan in the past and could be looking into an Evan Fournier/Aminu SnT. There is a chance he could opt in but I was told, don’t count on it unless the interest just nullifies.

Eric Gordon

While Gordon is seen with high esteem by the Rockets, he is a player that is available for major change. I do not know who that player could be, but it would be amazing to see what the new regime can do to improve the roster. Shockingly, another name mentioned was P.J. Tucker whose value to their team is tremendous.  Four names he heard connected with HOU is Holmes/Barnes/picks from SAC and Thybulle/Horford from PHI.

RoCo is nearly untouchable. Westbrook is seen as a franchise piece and they think Harden is the best player in the NBA aka, idgaf about your offer. There seems to be some real traction with PHI/HOU recently but this could all be a call to pull Harden to PHI but there seems to be interest on both sides.

Hayward? IDK about that..