• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I'm now rooting for it to happen.

As an aside, the best part about this thread is seeing all the lurkers take the info to their respective sites.  Then ridicule us and everything we talk about here.

So silly.

LOL......One dude swears he won't copy paste 'Hawks Insider' stuff anymore after the CP3 trade to Suns.......he missed the part about that the Jrue trade to the Suns was the 2nd option if CP3 went to LAC. 

17 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am sorry, I am wrong on this. Ish Smith wasn't the other player mentioned by Atlanta, it was Jerome Robinson. My apologies. I got the names mixed up

Basically: Brown Jr., Robinson, and pick swap for Okongwu. 

Id rather have Okungwu.....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

LOL......One dude swears he won't copy paste 'Hawks Insider' stuff anymore after the CP3 trade to Suns.......he missed the part about that the Jrue trade to the Suns was the 2nd option if CP3 went to LAC. 

People hear what they want to hear. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

I lost my passion for this draft. I wanted Obi Toppin and he's not going to be a Hawk so, idc. 

Is it his defense, his age, lack of upside, or what? Im really curious..lol

Edited by terrell

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

Is it his defense, his age, lack of upside, or what? Im really curious..lol

I think he's the best player in this draft. I don't even think it's close either for now. Obviously, Ball or Edwards could be better down the road but at #6, I just felt it was an obvious decision. Hayes is kinda raw. Could he be fine as a backup PG year 1, sure but he has issues. Hali is good and ready but he's underwhelming as a top pick when you got Trae Young. Okongwu hasn't been a target. We should draft him just to get assets from Washington, Boston or someone who wants Okongwu like the Spurs. The guys I like, we aren't that interested in anymore. 

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I think he's the best player in this draft. I don't even think it's close either for now. Obviously, Ball or Edwards could be better down the road but at #6, I just felt it was an obvious decision. Hayes is kinda raw. Could he be fine as a backup PG year 1, sure but he has issues. Hali is good and ready but he's underwhelming as a top pick when you got Trae Young. Okongwu hasn't been a target. We should draft him just to get assets from Washington, Boston or someone who wants Okongwu like the Spurs. The guys I like, we aren't that interested in anymore. 

Age bias is weird to me. So if you're a super raw prospect, it's ok so long as you have long arms, can jump high and you're 18. But if you're 22, can do everything on the court, no one wants you because you're old. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Im talking about the reason why we wont draft him...You said you didnt want to get into reasons why. earlier......So we're just not interested in Toppin anymore? Or is it more to it?

Edited by terrell

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Age bias is weird to me. So if you're a super raw prospect, it's ok so long as you have long arms, can jump high and you're 18. But if you're 22, can do everything on the court, no one wants you because you're old. 

I just like ballers. If you are 21 or 18 and you can really really ball, I like you. I doesn't matter to me. 

• Like 1