• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Just based on what I know, I think Atlanta will take Okongwu, put him on the market and trade him to Washington, Boston, or any team as he's the one with the highest trade value. Depending on what GS does, we could see Obi Toppin going 8th overall to NYK. It's a joke but it is what it is. 

Why not just keep Okongwu ...that seems like a smarter move then trading him.

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

The Jrue Holiday trade is dead. 

The Pacers/Hawks/3rd team is still on track and been so far awhile. Maybe now several months and some change. 

Whatever this is I hope it happens!

Gathering all my notes if this trade goes down:

- no one on our young core is involved in the trade which is outstanding 

- we have a high chance at signing a very good talented two way vet in Gordon Hayward 

- we keep our 6th pick and take the best player available 

- we may sign an elite 3pt sharpshooter in Harris 

- ....and last but not least we have a mega trade in works to add us another all star talent.

Hell Schlenk may need a statue in front of the arena next to nique if this all goes down . 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Why not just keep Okongwu ...that seems like a smarter move then trading him.

Whatever this is I hope it happens!

Gathering all my notes if this trade goes down:

- no one on our young core is involved in the trade which is outstanding 

- we have a high chance at signing a very good talented two way vet in Gordon Hayward 

- we keep our 6th pick and take the best player available 

- we may sign an elite 3pt sharpshooter in Harris 

- ....and last but not least we have a mega trade in works to add us another all star talent.

Hell Schlenk may need a statue in front of the arena next to nique if this all goes down . 

I don't think Harris is coming to Atlanta regardless of what happens with the big trade. Harris wants to stay in the metropolitan area. He loves it in New York. 

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Just based on what I know, I think Atlanta will take Okongwu, put him on the market and trade him to Washington, Boston, or any team as he's the one with the highest trade value. Depending on what GS does, we could see Obi Toppin going 8th overall to NYK. It's a joke but it is what it is. 

I cant see Thibs taking Toppin. I could be wrong though..Pretty sure Okoro is his guy.

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I actually think Atlanta will ultimately trade with Washington who badly want Okongwu. They have offered us their 2nd, Troy Brown Jr, and a pick swap. He telling me Atlanta has interest in Ish Smith instead of the 2nd rounder and WAS was HAPPY to do that as Ish doesn't have that value to them. I think we could see a Troy Brown Jr, Ish Smith, and #9 for Okongwu. Killian Hayes I would imagine has to be the target. 

I guess it depends on how the board shakes out. We would have to have to a pretty good idea of who would go #7 and #8 to make this move.  

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Edwards, Wiseman, Ball go top 3 in some order. Chi probably takes Avdija. Cavs are a tough call, not sure what they do.

Chicago could go a number of ways. New Gm isnt connected to any of those guys on the roster...I wouldnt be shocked if they went Hayes either..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Edwards, Wiseman, Ball go top 3 in some order. Chi probably takes Avdija. Cavs are a tough call, not sure what they do.

It's unclear what CHI will do. Haliburton is getting a lot of love of late. Hard to say. CLE is going Deni if he's available. Obi and Okoro also make sense. 

• Like 1

Sooooo based on these new rumors from @NBASupes, I see our depth chart being:

Trae/Hayes/Ish Smith
LaVine/Cam (Still convinced Zach LaVine is the Mega trade)
Hayward/Hunter/Brown Jr.
Collins/Skal
Capela/Bruno/Skal

Yeah, this works. I like it. Would prefer to keep Okongwu if he falls to 6, but Kilian Hayes has potential too. And backup PG would be BY FAR our biggest need going into the draft.

We'd easily make the playoffs with this team and I wouldn't bet against us winning a series or two.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Bulls didn't give Dunn a QO so they are in desperate need of PG help. They do have their rookie from last year but I don't know if they are sold on him. 

White is more of a small 2 guard imo..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShooterSays said:

Sooooo based on these new rumors from @NBASupes, I see our depth chart being:

Trae/Hayes/Ish Smith
LaVine/Cam (Still convinced Zach LaVine is the Mega trade)
Hayward/Hunter/Brown Jr.
Collins/Skal
Capela/Bruno/Skal

Yeah, this works. I like it. Would prefer to keep Okongwu if he falls to 6, but Kilian Hayes has potential too. And backup PG would be BY FAR our biggest need going into the draft.

We'd easily make the playoffs with this team and I wouldn't bet against us winning a series or two.

I dont think we are going to get LaVine (Chicago wants too much for that), but I think that Hayes should be the pick, Huerter will be staying here and other stuff.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

You like Obi for us if he's there right?

I'm just not a fan of Obi for the Hawks.  I believe a backup point guard (Hayes) would have a much bigger impact or a PF (Okongwu) or Center (Wiseman)  with defensive impact from the draft.  

Edited by marco102

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

We aren't drafting Obi. For several reasons I'll rather not go into. He will either go #5 or #7, #8. 

We aren't trading for LaVine. 

If it's not LaVine, I literally have ZERO clue who we'd be targeting in a mega trade lol. Guess I'll be shocked if and when it happens. Hopefully in a good way.