• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

We aren't trading for LaVine. 

Wow ....I really thought @ShooterSays had it with LaVine just like I thought @capstone21 had figured it out with Siakiam but honestly I think I know now what it is....

.......nah I have no clue lol

But keep in mind supes said that the young core is very important to the hawks therefore I don’t think any of them are in the mega trade which makes it tough to figure out since most if not all of the teams actual value consist of someone in young core......so here’s what I actually think the mega trade is including now, it’s dedmon + a significant amount of cap space for relief going to whoever this 3rd team is. In other words we are just going to acquire this all star level  talent in the trade with our available cap plus dedmon .

im really reaching I know but I don’t believe anyone from the young core is in this trade anymore 

• Like 2

• Admin
3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Wow ....I really thought @ShooterSays had it with LaVine just like I thought @capstone21 had figured it out with Siakiam but honestly I think I know now what it is....

.......nah I have no clue lol

But keep in mind supes said that the young core is very important to the hawks therefore I don’t think any of them are in the mega trade which makes it tough to figure out since most if not all of the teams actual value consist of someone in young core......so here’s what I actually think the mega trade is including now, it’s dedmon + a significant amount of cap space for relief going to whoever this 3rd team is. In other words we are just going to acquire this all star level  talent in the trade with our available cap plus dedmon .

im really reaching I know but I don’t believe anyone from the young core is in this trade anymore 

I still think it’s Siakam

3 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I still think it’s Siakam

I just don’t know anymore....while supes has not implied JC wouldn’t be traded @thecampster who also has sources has already put it to rest that JC is not going out and in so many words Supes kind of said Huerter is not going to be traded...supes didn’t say that exactly but he states the young core is very much loved.

Sources: The Bucks will pursue a sign-and-trade for Kings restricted free agent Bogdan Bogdanovic. He'd be another huge addition following the addition of Jrue Holiday. The Hawks will also pursue Bogdanovic, but the Bucks can sell him on competing for a championship with Giannis.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Sources: The Bucks will pursue a sign-and-trade for Kings restricted free agent Bogdan Bogdanovic. He'd be another huge addition following the addition of Jrue Holiday. The Hawks will also pursue Bogdanovic, but the Bucks can sell him on competing for a championship with Giannis.

Interesting.

If we're not losing JC or Red Velvet OR draft picks...my new fear is we're getting the has been traitor Horford. The only person that would consider that a megatrade is Supes since he's the only one that still likes him. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Interesting.

If we're not losing JC or Red Velvet OR draft picks...my new fear is we're getting the has been traitor Horford. The only person that would consider that a megatrade is Supes since he's the only one that still likes him. 

Makes a ton of sense 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrell said:

He has been a name brought up if the mega trade fails. He's not priority. SAC isn't letting him go cheaply. Hayward is the priority. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Before someone ask about Ben Simmons, his trade value is supremely high. It would cost us a lot more than 6th overall and Kevin. FYI. No happening. 

So it’s not Simmons but what about Siakiam?

1 minute ago, Sothron said:

Just tell me this isn't Horford.

He already stated it’s not Al back on page 288....nah I’m bullshittin on the page but it’s not Al lol 

• Haha 3

• Admin
3 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Before someone ask about Ben Simmons, his trade value is supremely high. It would cost us a lot more than 6th overall and Kevin. FYI. No happening. 

So that eliminates Simmons ... note that Siakam has still not been eliminated 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JTB said:

True but that doesn’t mean Collins is the trade target to get him here.

@thecampster has shot this down 

that goes back to what I said in previous threads. If we say this is our starting lineup next season:

PG: Young

SG: ???

SF: G. Hayward

PF: Collins

C Capella 

That only leaves SG as the position for the "megatrade" to fill. @NBASupes said it isn't Lavine. Jrue just go traded. 

Whose left? Klay Thompson? Bradley Beal? Middleton? 

5 minutes ago, Sothron said:

that goes back to what I said in previous threads. If we say this is our starting lineup next season:

PG: Young

SG: ???

SF: G. Hayward

PF: Collins

C Capella 

That only leaves SG as the position for the "megatrade" to fill. @NBASupes said it isn't Lavine. Jrue just go traded. 

Whose left? Klay Thompson? Bradley Beal? Middleton? 

I think beal was already stated as a no I’m pretty sure.

I hope it’s not Middleton and that ridiculous ass contract he has that wouldn’t make sense to me so hopefully supes shoots that down.

I doubt GS would give up klay and better question do we want him???? Who’s to say he’s the same after that horrible injury.

I don’t believe Siakiam is off the list of possibilities. Hawks could see Siakiam as 3 and planned to move Hayward to the 2 position.

Edited by JTB
  • Thanks 1