• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

• Premium Member
15 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think beal was already stated as a no I’m pretty sure.

I hope it’s not Middleton and that ridiculous ass contract he has that wouldn’t make sense to me so hopefully supes shoots that down.

I doubt GS would give up klay and better question do we want him???? Who’s to say he’s the same after that horrible injury.

I don’t believe Siakiam is off the list of possibilities. Hawks could see Siakiam as 3 and planned to move Hayward to the 2 position.

He would get killed playing SF. He's nowhere near fast enough to guard on the perimeter.

1 minute ago, Diesel said:

Damn.  The bucks are going to be STACKED.

Holliday Middleton Bogdanovich Giannis.....

Damn. Shooters.  IF Korver comes back...

The Bucks are finally built for contending and not just winning regular season games. You gotta be stacked to beat this team. 

4 minutes ago, warcore said:

Kings just let them do that to them? They should just pay Bogdan.

Donte is as valuable as Kevin. That's a massive deal. 

• Like 2

Just now, Diesel said:

Damn.  The bucks are going to be STACKED.

Holliday Middleton Bogdanovich Giannis.....

Damn. Shooters.  IF Korver comes back...

Im gonna make them a must watch team as i love the way that team is built.  Theirs no player in there you could say is a liability on either side of the floor.  Hell if anything their above avg on D at every position with a few elite defensive players in that group. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Ya'll must underrate Donte D.

Not really i like him in general i just think boggy is the better player and the other 2 guys are just throwins for free at this point.   Now with that said if im not mistaken Donte was playing some solid defense the last 2 years so thats a nice grab going forward for Sac.  if he improves offensively.

Edited by Threezus

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Clearly the bucks have a better starting 5 now but they did sacrifice their bench depth in these moves so it will be interesting to see if they remain a deep team

It wasn't that deep of a bench to begin with. It was mainly George Hill. 

6 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

It wasn't that deep of a bench to begin with. It was mainly George Hill. 

I thought hill,Pat, Divencio, Sova, and even the additions of Marvin Williams and Robin Lopez made up a solid bench for Milwaukee....they didn’t do much in the bubble but I thought they were pretty deep team these past 2 seasons 

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

I thought hill,Pat, Divencio, Sova, and even the additions of Marvin Williams and Robin Lopez made up a solid bench for Milwaukee....they didn’t do much in the bubble but I thought they were pretty deep team these past 2 seasons 

I keep forgetting that Donte was on their bench. I keep looking at him as a starter due to his mins but Wes started. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Threezus said:

Honestly theirs quite a big list of capable older vets that would probably love to latch on that team to ring chase that might not have one yet.  Guys like Milsap might come cheap to try and get one for that team.

Millsap won't be cheap. In fact, that's the target PHX wants. 

• Thanks 1