• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

44 minutes ago, AHF said:

He has had one good offensive season in his career and his FG% is way below average in the rest:

2014-15 .367
2015-16 .348
2016-17 .359
2017-18 .367
2018-19 .422
2019-20 .375
Career:  .373

Great Scott. His career shooting percentage from, I don't know, ANYWHERE is lower than Freddie Freeman's OBP. Hell, it's only 30 points higher than Freeman's batting average this year.

If this is the big offseason 'splash' move, count me out. Just say no to this, like Hamilton should've done in that musical...

Edited by Dejay
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I will take an asshole like Smart. He will bring that defensive reputation and allow us to get away with shit.

yes I truly believe certain defensive big name players get away with fouling ...not to say smart isn’t good at defense because he is but combined with good defense and his reputation and I’m sure it has something to do with being a Celtic ...dude got away with shit.

2 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Absolutely nothing coming out of the Hawks in the last 12 hours after a flurry of activity. Total radio silence. In my personal experience this means an NBA is working on something and its about to pop.

🙃

• Premium Member
Just now, thecampster said:

Absolutely nothing coming out of the Hawks in the last 12 hours after a flurry of activity. Total radio silence. In my personal experience this means an NBA is working on something and its about to pop.

What? 

Either way, the Hawks are in good shape going into next year regardless of the moves we make.  There's almost no way for us to get worse adding Capela+full season of John+no dead cap space.  Making big moves is exciting but I keep having to remind myself we're in good shape no matter what in my opinion.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

What? 

Either way, the Hawks are in good shape going into next year regardless of the moves we make.  There's almost no way for us to get worse adding Capela+full season of John+no dead cap space.  Making big moves is exciting but I keep having to remind myself we're in good shape no matter what in my opinion.

nba team*

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, LucastheThird said:

He's really weighing all his options, has until 5:00 today.

Seeing if he can get Boston to up their 4yr/$70 mil offer and stick around and/or working a deal to go to Indy (he has a huge house and his wife is from there)

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, lanorris41 said:

Just hope GH doesn't turn out to be Speedy Claxton all over again. 

I doubt it, he had one big injury (which doesn't really have chance of reinjury)and a rolled ankle

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Pacers also want him. Getting him is probably a long shot.

It's an advantage a team that is perennially competitive will have over us.  This is also why we need to make the playoffs this year, so next year FAs aren't second guessing any decisions to come to ATL.

1 minute ago, bleachkit said:

Pacers also want him. Getting him is probably a long shot.

Pacers gotta clear cap space, deal with Oladipo, and figure out where Hayward would play in relation to Oladipo and Warren. It's a lot more seamless with Atlanta.

But, we have been jilted at the altar before, so there's that.

• Like 2