• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ask Supes

NBASupes

14 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Update: 

Atlanta

Gordon Hayward talks are ongoing but it seems we are getting close to a decision. Hayward has interest from Charlotte and New York as well. 

Atlanta is leaning to drafting Okongwu, now will we keep him is still undecided but it seems like Atlanta might just keep him if they don't get an offer they consider serious. This is news to me. 

The blockbuster is still in place but due to his draft comp, tomorrow or never will be the case. The hold up is the 3rd team and what Indy considered fair comp for Oladipo. After the Giannis news, I felt they would have closed shop but they feel they are in for potential Beal trade and one massive 2021 FA. I was told their could be potential future 2nd round draft comp from us in this as well for an Indy PG. They are still all in for 2021 he said. 

Draft: 

MIN loves Edwards and Beasley situation has them thinking seriously about Ant. 

GS is leaning Wiseman. 

CHA will take whoever is left and is planning on keeping them unless someone makes a very strong offer. 

No one knows what CHI will do. 

CLE is looking at Deni, Okoro, or Obi. 

ATL is leaning Okongwu

DET is leaning Williams

No one knows what NY will do. 

No one knows what WAS will do if Okongwu is gone

PHX is leaning to drafting a PG to backup CP3. 

Almost forgot, Houston has put the entire team BUT Harden and Westbrook on the trading block. 

They are not happy with the offers for either player. 

Gwu should be backup center immediately....lol

Trae/?

Cam/Huerter

Hayward/Hunter

Collins/?

Capela/Gwu

Edited by terrell

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Atlanta is going to be used so much in this process if we fail to get Hayward.

We've been doing nothing but losing for 3 years and we're not a big market team, so this is the most likely outcome and probably always has been.  I'm happy with our young core and I hope they continue to grow and get better, so i we just draft at 6 and try to win this year, I'll still be excited to watch us play

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

We've been doing nothing but losing for 3 years and we're not a big market team, so this is the most likely outcome and probably always has been.  I'm happy with our young core and I hope they continue to grow and get better, so i we just draft at 6 and try to win this year, I'll still be excited to watch us play

This is what I expected so, even if nothing happens, I'm not disappointed.

We might have to put some folks on suicide watch if nothing happens tho.  We might have to build @Diesel an "i told you so" banner to save him from dropping it in every thread from now on. 😄

• Haha 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Soo...uuuuum...huh?

😄 so much for the nets talks being a smokescreen... i wonder if the nets are thinking about shipping kyrie -- i don't see how you run a kyrie/harden lineup without one of them massively overhauling their game, which feels risky this late in their careers

20 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

I don't feel spending close to max long term money on a player we have to HOPE and PRAY plays 50 games a year is a loss. But maybe that is just me.