• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Play: I was wrong about______________during the 2019 offseason.

JayBirdHawk

Thought Len would give us 28 good minutes and possibly more that would really help after his late stretch last year. Was counting on Bruno earning more minutes early/earlier in the season. Thought Redhead would improve on D some. Injuries were involved somewhat in each case but the bottom line is disappointment and I was flat out wrong. Also expected an 82 game regular season.... 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, macdaddy said:

I was wrong that Crabbe would be a contributor and valuable shooter.   

Put me down for the Crabbe thing too. I swear he was a good weapon off the bench for the Blazers and a bit for the Nets but the boy changed his shooting form due to injury and came out like Bill Cartwright. 😂 

Apology to @NBASupes on Crabbe. I was wrong about him. I thought he’d come in and help us from outside, he sucked. I admit I was wrong.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Put me down for the Crabbe thing too. I swear he was a good weapon off the bench for the Blazers and a bit for the Nets but the boy changed his shooting form due to injury and came out like Bill Cartwright. 😂 

Well, he did earn/receive a fat contract for his gun back when. Had to be a reason for that. Really remember the mystery of was he even in Atlanta or planning to show at all....irritating stuff to me. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I was wrong to think Hunter would prove me wrong in thinking he'd just be a really good role player.

Does that count?

Why the heck not! :boobs: Comon 😃 for me.  I just did the running 🏃‍♀️ boobman for you! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I was wrong to think Hunter would prove me wrong in thinking he'd just be a really good role player.

Does that count?

Really good role players count too. Early lotto pick makes it tough to accept but thought he showed he can score from everywhere on the floor late in our short season. Will take it because of "no choice" and he did actually show he can play good D especially when Cam is at the two. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Thomas said:

he showed he can score from everywhere on the floor late

This. Also when I watched him viewing from the bench, he looked to me like he was focused and taking mental lessons from every play and player on the floor. I saw the 🐅 in his 👀 T. He’s gonna be alright.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
16 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

I was right about everything I said during the free agency period last year and took a lot of abuse from a lot of posters so I think I'm owed an apology! 😜

51836.gif

Sorry Peo...I couldn't resist...you walked right in 😁

• Like 1

12 hours ago, marco102 said:

I was wrong about Trae Young. Thought he wouldn't be good enough to make an all star game. Biggest win (loss) for me of the season.

A great win for you and us all. What a great step up.

• Like 2