• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Consensus pick #28

Spud2nique

Consensus pick #28  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Hawks get the 28th pick, who ya got?

• Jahmi’us Ramsey
    • Kira Lewis
    • Nico Mannion
    • Tyrell Terry
    • Tyler Bey
    • Leandro Bolmaro
    • Daniel Oturu
    • Robert Woodard II
    • Precious Achiuwa
    • Cassius Winston

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/22/2020 at 07:00 PM

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. Siddiq Bey

15. Tyrese Maxey

16. Patrick Williams

17. RJ Hampton

18. Jaden McDaniels 

19. Isaiah Stewart 

20. Desmond Bane

21. Theo Maledon

22. Xavier Tillman

23. Paul Reed

24. Jalen Smith

25. Tre Jones

26. Elijah Hughes

27. Josh Green

28. TBD (trade down scenario)

New kid on the block:

Cassius Winston

I like this kid a lot. He is gonna fall like good guards that are older and know how to play. He might be the Malcolm Brogdon of this draft imo. 

Just remember @kg01 basketball 🏀 players play basketball 🏀. He’s one. 

53 minutes ago, AHF said:

1CL6.gif

Hey, I don’t know if you noticed but your Josh Green and my Tyrell Terry were tied at 4 votes stemming back to the late teens of this thing (I think 🤔) and I let your wang have it! Ur welcome! HEY, don’t say I never did anything for ya! 😉 

@kg01

Grant Riller

Devon Dotson 

Immanuel Quickley

I have these 3 rounding out the last spots of 29 and 30. Which 2/3 do you think suits us the best or is there another player out there deserving of being in the polls for the final couple slots.

@NBASupes @JayBirdHawk @Buzzard @Thomas @AHF @warcore @bird_dirt @nathan2331 @TheFuzz @Jdawgflow @Blunt91 @gurpilo @TheNorthCydeRises @Mojojojo and others don’t be shy ☺️ Throw ur ballers out there for the finals couple polls 🗳 but only if they are deserving of being on the first round bubble! Or not whatever.

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01

Grant Riller

Devon Dotson 

Immanuel Quickley

I have these 3 rounding out the last spots of 29 and 30. Which 2/3 do you think suits us the best or is there another player out there deserving of being in the polls for the final couple slots.

@NBASupes @JayBirdHawk @Buzzard @Thomas @AHF @warcore @bird_dirt @nathan2331 @TheFuzz @Jdawgflow @Blunt91 @gurpilo @TheNorthCydeRises @Mojojojo and others don’t be shy ☺️ Throw ur ballers out there for the finals couple polls 🗳 but only if they are deserving of being on the first round bubble! Or not whatever.

I don't think you should include @kg01 in the draft options. I haven't seen his highlights on Draft Express, so they can't be that good.

TBH, I only watch UK bball, so I'm biased and limited in knowledge.

I really did like Quickley a lot though. Not bad for end of first round. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I don't think you should include @kg01 in the draft options. I haven't seen his highlights on Draft Express, so they can't be that good.

🤣 I’m bustin. My mistake initially I was gonna ask him but then added everyone and their moms. 😂 

10 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Quickley

He’s good.

• Like 1

• Moderators
14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey, I don’t know if you noticed but your Josh Green and my Tyrell Terry were tied at 4 votes stemming back to the late teens of this thing (I think 🤔) and I let your wang have it! Ur welcome! HEY, don’t say I never did anything for ya! 😉 

I did chuckle at the "consensus" pick with a 4 way tie of one vote each. 

• Haha 1

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

With @AHF? 🤔 

Hopefully some day.  Would love to watch a game with some Squawkers.  More likely to be a Hawks game but a UK one would be fun too.

Like @AHF? 🤔 

Yep.  My eyes are open that I've got a pro-UK bias similar to my pro-Hawk bias.  Doesn't mean I can't see faults or limitations among the players in either group but I watch them more than their peers and am emotionally vested in their success in a way I'm not for teams like the Knicks or Boston College, etc.  

Got no shame in repping my Hawks and Cats!

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AHF said:

Hopefully some day.  Would love to watch a game with some Squawkers.  More likely to be a Hawks game

I’ve said before if we get in the finals I’m coming to town and would love to watch with Squawkers! It’d be really great time.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Consensus #28 final pick:

Cassius Winston

He can be our Lou Will! Doin it for @Alex and the Spartans! 🥳 Alex I believe in this kid like Mateen Cleaves!

Cassius will probably go down as my all time favorite Spartan.  He played with a heavy heart his last season and was rounding into form at the end of the year.  It would have been a special run for him and his team.  I am convinced they were winning it all.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Cassius will probably go down as my all time favorite Spartan.  He played with a heavy heart his last season and was rounding into form at the end of the year.  It would have been a special run for him and his team.  I am convinced they were winning it all.

Whose career path do you liken him to follow? He strikes me as a Lou Williams guy who is always gonna be a thorn and a problem for the opposition. Maybe a 12 years career of 16/5/4 but someone who is a winner. That’s what I’m hoping for unless he goes to the Celtics. Lol.

• Like 1