Spud2nique

Consensus pick #28

Consensus pick #28  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

1. Anthony 🐜 Edwards

2. James Wiseman

3. Onyeka Okongwu 

4. LaMelo Ball

5. Obi Toppin

6. Isaac Okoro

7. Tyrese Haliburton 

8. Killian Hayes

9. Deni Avdija 

10. Devin Vassell

11. Aaron Nesmith

12. Aleksej Pokusevski 

13. Cole Anthony

14. Siddiq Bey

15. Tyrese Maxey

16. Patrick Williams

17. RJ Hampton

18. Jaden McDaniels 

19. Isaiah Stewart 

20. Desmond Bane

21. Theo Maledon

22. Xavier Tillman

23. Paul Reed

24. Jalen Smith

25. Tre Jones

26. Elijah Hughes

27. Josh Green

28. TBD (trade down scenario)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New kid on the block:

 

Cassius Winston

 

I like this kid a lot. He is gonna fall like good guards that are older and know how to play. He might be the Malcolm Brogdon of this draft imo. 
 

Just remember @kg01 basketball 🏀 players play basketball 🏀. He’s one. 
 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, AHF said:

1CL6.gif

Hey, I don’t know if you noticed but your Josh Green and my Tyrell Terry were tied at 4 votes stemming back to the late teens of this thing (I think 🤔) and I let your wang have it! Ur welcome! HEY, don’t say I never did anything for ya! 😉 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kg01

Grant Riller

Devon Dotson 

Immanuel Quickley

 

I have these 3 rounding out the last spots of 29 and 30. Which 2/3 do you think suits us the best or is there another player out there deserving of being in the polls for the final couple slots.

@NBASupes @JayBirdHawk @Buzzard @Thomas @AHF @warcore @bird_dirt @nathan2331 @TheFuzz @Jdawgflow @Blunt91 @gurpilo @TheNorthCydeRises @Mojojojo and others don’t be shy ☺️ Throw ur ballers out there for the finals couple polls 🗳 but only if they are deserving of being on the first round bubble! Or not whatever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01

Grant Riller

Devon Dotson 

Immanuel Quickley

 

I have these 3 rounding out the last spots of 29 and 30. Which 2/3 do you think suits us the best or is there another player out there deserving of being in the polls for the final couple slots.

@NBASupes @JayBirdHawk @Buzzard @Thomas @AHF @warcore @bird_dirt @nathan2331 @TheFuzz @Jdawgflow @Blunt91 @gurpilo @TheNorthCydeRises @Mojojojo and others don’t be shy ☺️ Throw ur ballers out there for the finals couple polls 🗳 but only if they are deserving of being on the first round bubble! Or not whatever.

I don't think you should include @kg01 in the draft options. I haven't seen his highlights on Draft Express, so they can't be that good.

TBH, I only watch UK bball, so I'm biased and limited in knowledge.

I really did like Quickley a lot though. Not bad for end of first round. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

I don't think you should include @kg01 in the draft options. I haven't seen his highlights on Draft Express, so they can't be that good.

🤣 I’m bustin. My mistake initially I was gonna ask him but then added everyone and their moms. 😂 

10 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Quickley

He’s good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Hey, I don’t know if you noticed but your Josh Green and my Tyrell Terry were tied at 4 votes stemming back to the late teens of this thing (I think 🤔) and I let your wang have it! Ur welcome! HEY, don’t say I never did anything for ya! 😉 

I did chuckle at the "consensus" pick with a 4 way tie of one vote each. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2020 at 4:38 PM, bird_dirt said:

TBH, I only watch UK bball,

With @AHF? 🤔 

On 7/20/2020 at 4:38 PM, bird_dirt said:

so I'm biased

Like @AHF? 🤔 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

With @AHF? 🤔 

 

Hopefully some day.  Would love to watch a game with some Squawkers.  More likely to be a Hawks game but a UK one would be fun too.

Quote

Like @AHF? 🤔 

Yep.  My eyes are open that I've got a pro-UK bias similar to my pro-Hawk bias.  Doesn't mean I can't see faults or limitations among the players in either group but I watch them more than their peers and am emotionally vested in their success in a way I'm not for teams like the Knicks or Boston College, etc.  

Got no shame in repping my Hawks and Cats!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, AHF said:

Hopefully some day.  Would love to watch a game with some Squawkers.  More likely to be a Hawks game

I’ve said before if we get in the finals I’m coming to town and would love to watch with Squawkers! It’d be really great time.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Consensus #28 final pick:

Cassius Winston


He can be our Lou Will! Doin it for @Alex and the Spartans! 🥳 Alex I believe in this kid like Mateen Cleaves!

 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Consensus #28 final pick:

Cassius Winston


He can be our Lou Will! Doin it for @Alex and the Spartans! 🥳 Alex I believe in this kid like Mateen Cleaves!

 

 

Cassius will probably go down as my all time favorite Spartan.  He played with a heavy heart his last season and was rounding into form at the end of the year.  It would have been a special run for him and his team.  I am convinced they were winning it all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alex said:

Cassius will probably go down as my all time favorite Spartan.

I was gonna say it’s prolly Magic, Mateen or him. Please don’t say Draymond 😞 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alex said:

Cassius will probably go down as my all time favorite Spartan.  He played with a heavy heart his last season and was rounding into form at the end of the year.  It would have been a special run for him and his team.  I am convinced they were winning it all.

Whose career path do you liken him to follow? He strikes me as a Lou Williams guy who is always gonna be a thorn and a problem for the opposition. Maybe a 12 years career of 16/5/4 but someone who is a winner. That’s what I’m hoping for unless he goes to the Celtics. Lol.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.