• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Game post-poned

HawkItus

16 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

I don't think GH is especially political, it's more the wife. She's an avowed die-hard Trump supporter. Trump did get 75,000,000 votes, so no surprise there. I voted third party myself. Probably should get off politics before the mods draw their weapons.

Yeah I know.  Don't be fact-checkin' my jokes.

Meanwhile, me you and the mods're in a standoff ....

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47vcxmbi023kp9c1vo5q

... so let's change the subject. 🤓

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Covid19 is the reason for all this.  Shots for everyone.  50 per team would probably cover everyone close, including coaches and officials.  Supposedly there is millions of shots going out.

👨‍🌾

You can still be a carrier when vaccinated..We need to get the elderly and vulnerable vaccinated asap...Meanwhile I see them vaccinating certain Congressmen/VP etc.. who downplayed the pandemic..smdh..My wife(essential worker) received the 1st dose last week thank goodness..

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

You are far less likely to spread it after having been vaccinated. But it's not 100% of course.

True..But Im not taking any chances after losing my father to this shit..Haven't hugged my mother in almost a year..I cringe when I see people crammed in restaurants, bars, etc..Hell I wont even go in convenience store when I see unmasked occupants..smh

Edited by terrell
  • Sad 3

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

I need somebody to clean out my basement.

Just do me a favor and put the lotion in the basket ...

giphy.webp?cid=ecf05e47ndz1bitiu4nkgklwa

🙃

giphy.gif 

4 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

My mom just vaccinated, she's 73. So they are finally getting around.

My mom's in a small town.  She's 65 and getting her first shot next Thursday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

But we already made the trip out there. Now we are stuck in the hotel with the Covid restrictions. I don't see this a positive.

If we don't have COVID issues we could grab an extra practice day / rest day which are hard to come by midseason.  Or lock Trae and JC in a hotel room and force them to watch some sad movies and hug it out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
3 minutes ago, txsting said:

If we don't have COVID issues we could grab an extra practice day / rest day which are hard to come by midseason.  Or lock Trae and JC in a hotel room and force them to watch some sad movies and hug it out.

Seems to me they could use an extra practice day.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

OO better be playing Friday. I don't want to hear any bull about conditioning, Rudy Gobert, or whatever.

Yeah all of these rookies ballin..Im ready to see what ours can do.....

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
36 minutes ago, txsting said:

32 minutes ago, AHF said:

Seems to me they could use an extra practice day.

yep, Practice time.

• Like 4