• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins - Max kat, 90 million-4yrs kat, or Gallo salary kat

NBASupes

25 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Any thought or belief that John Collins should get in the Allstar game?  Trae is getting promoted on here, but no post yet suggesting we should vote for Collins.  

I mean I'm pretty sure most of us will be voting for JC. He's an analytical darling. The Hawks really need to go on a small winning streak to get a few games over five hundred before voting starts on Christmas.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

I mean I'm pretty sure most of us will be voting for JC. He's an analytical darling. The Hawks really need to go on a small winning streak to get a few games over five hundred before voting starts on Christmas.

Yeah, I will vote for him, but if he deserves his first all star game is a different question.  

Off the top of my head you got Giannis, Durant, Butler, Derozan, Tatum, Embiid, and Bam.  That leaves Collins in competition with a few other guys for one of the last spots.  There’s definitely a chance.  

2 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Yeah, I will vote for him, but if he deserves his first all star game is a different question.  

Off the top of my head you got Giannis, Durant, Butler, Derozan, Tatum, Embiid, and Bam.  That leaves Collins in competition with a few other guys for one of the last spots.  There’s definitely a chance.  

Is it just guards and forwards for sure now?

Derozan/Buttler should be guards and Adebayo is hurt.  Perhaps the forward field is thinner than we think?

That said, CLE will get some love (and they deserve it).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

Butler and Bam have missed more than half the season.  I think they belong in the category with Collins fighting for the three spots.

Tatum has been really inefficient this season too.  Lately, he's come along, but it's not a given coaches will give it to him.  The coverage on his struggles has been pretty strong too.

• Like 1

Derozan is listed at SF in the box scores.  
Tatum is averaging 26 and 8.  Even with less efficiency, he’s in.  
Another name in contention is Miles Bridges who is having a bit of a breakout season.  Randle and Sabonis would also be in consideration.  
Could come down to injuries.