• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins - Max kat, 90 million-4yrs kat, or Gallo salary kat

NBASupes

• Moderators
50 minutes ago, JeffS17 said:

JC is acting like the offer he got in the past offseason was not that close to what he ended up getting this offseason.  Interesting, I want to know what the offer was lol wonder if it was a 4 year $80M or something 

I thought they leaked it was 4/90.  

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, JeffS17 said:

JC is acting like the offer he got in the past offseason was not that close to what he ended up getting this offseason.  Interesting, I want to know what the offer was lol wonder if it was a 4 year $80M or something 

Woj said he was offered a $100 mil deal last offseason, he was just saying no he wasn't...rumor was 4/$90

• Like 1

• Premium Member
4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Woj said he was offered a $100 mil deal last offseason, he was just saying no he wasn't...rumor was 4/$90

Yeah I know the rumors, I just thought JCs reaction was like "woah no, nothing close to that" but I think part of the interpretation issues is they were talking about totals and not per year

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well damn.  He’s such a great mix of old and new school.  Finish strong (af), screen hard, and assist the C in anchoring the D for the 90’s.  Read space, shoot from range, and supplement the perimeter D for the new millennium.  His growth has been a joy to watch.  A quarter in he’s running away with All NBA Third Team behind Giannis and Durant.  Draymond could be a dark horse if GS  keeps up their current pace but I doubt it.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

There was a time I would have traded him for Sabonis. Now, I don’t think I would. I’m kinda in love with this dude. Lol. Let’s put it this way, if he wasn’t a Hawk, I’d wanna team him up with Trae to be a Hawk.

We are blessed to have him. ❤️ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, GameTime said:

125 million is a steal for JC. Who has improved on his weaknesses as much in the NBA. Didn't shoot in college, now he is an elite shooter at his position. Improved into a solid defender and now is even improving his passing. This team is Trae's...... and John's.

It's amazing how some who covered Atlanta said John wasn't a starter when many could see he was at the time.  Those people mainly said that because of his draft position.  During his second season, you could clearly see he was a starter.  I didn't think John would be this good though.  Hell of a job he's done on his development.

• Like 2