• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

John Collins - Max kat, 90 million-4yrs kat, or Gallo salary kat

NBASupes

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Allstar season incoming for JC? 

One thing Nate said last night in post game presser- said JC was a constant at the practice facility all offseason and is in GREAT shape.

Clint, Bogi, Huerter, Hunter all had offseason 'injury management' so I think most of their offseason was spent rehabbing vs just training and conditioning for the season - that makes a difference.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

One thing Nate said last night in post game presser- said JC was a constant at the practice facility all offseason and is in GREAT shape.

Clint, Bogi, Huerter, Hunter all had offseason 'injury management' so I think most of their offseason was spent rehabbing vs just training and conditioning for the season - that makes a difference.

I agree with this 100% most of the players struggling were rehabbing in the off season.  They need to get it together though.  Hopefully, the defense will continue to be really good.  You can always lean on the defense when the offense isn't there. 

Edited by marco102
  • Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, marco102 said:

I agree with this 100% most of the players struggling were rehabbing in the off season.  They need to get it together though.  Hopefully, the defense will continue to be really good.  You can always lean on the defense when the offense isn't there. 

It's been 5 games, so I won't overreact. I'll up my concern level to yellow after 20 games if we still see the same struggles. After forty game flashing red, at 60 games full on P-A-N-I-C!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Final_quest said:

I picked us to have two all stars, but got the second guy wrong.  Collins is living with his head above the rim this year.  There’s a poster dunk every game.  

BEASTING! I’m happy he’s ours! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
19 minutes ago, terrell said:

At what point will you be concerned? 20 games? 30 games?  All Star- break?

I mean the Hawks cant do anything right....smh

On 10/29/2021 at 2:55 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

It's been 5 games, so I won't overreact. I'll up my concern level to yellow after 20 games if we still see the same struggles. After forty game flashing red, at 60 games full on P-A-N-I-C!!!!

Here ^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
8 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Funny rooting for a team to be that terrible after 20 games.  Hey, but we all have our opinions. 

I don't think people should confuse predicting great or dire things with what a person is rooting for.  I'm sure Terrell is rooting for great things for the Hawks but doesn't believe they will come to pass because of how ugly he sees the start of this season and the conclusions about the team that he draws from it.

That said, I'm still very confident we aren't going to be 6-14.  If we are, I'll own missing that.  But I'm sure if we are 14-6 that Terrell will be happy to be wrong.

34 minutes ago, AHF said:

I don't think people should confuse predicting great or dire things with what a person is rooting for.  I'm sure Terrell is rooting for great things for the Hawks but doesn't believe they will come to pass because of how ugly he sees the start of this season and the conclusions about the team that he draws from it.

That said, I'm still very confident we aren't going to be 6-14.  If we are, I'll own missing that.  But I'm sure if we are 14-6 that Terrell will be happy to be wrong.

I'm not confusing the two. He's thrown his opinion out there and every damn bad moment he's like  ah ha!  I told you I was right, so it seems he has a rooting interest in the team being bad or underwhelming. 

He's not like some posters that disappear when the team does well though. I'll hand him that.

Edited by marco102