• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IT AIN’T OVER TILL

Spud2nique

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

He hated Pierce which, as a "journalist", isn't acceptable when it permeates your work.

To be fair, Pierce was a real jerk to Chris on several specific occasions.

Back when I was a Pierce apologist, I always wondered what the beef was and why he was so mean to Kirschner when he asked basic, fair questions.

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

To be fair, Pierce was a real jerk to Chris on several specific occasions.

Back when I was a Pierce apologist, I always wondered what the beef was and why he was so mean to Kirschner when he asked basic, fair questions.

That he was that way to him specifically led me to believe Kirchner did something to earn it.

I mean, who else got that treatment from Pierce?  Seemed pretty media savvy overall.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

That he was that way to him specifically led me to believe Kirchner did something to earn it.

I mean, who else got that treatment from Pierce?  Seemed pretty media savvy overall.

I feel you, I wondered too. But my guess is Chris criticized Lloyd at some point and Lloyd took it personal and tried to freeze Chris out which only adds fuel because now Chris is forced to fill in the blanks with his own opinion which would only annoy Lloyd even more. And on and on.

At the end of the day, the Players, Coaches, and front office folks must always maintain a level of professionalism and humility as it relates to public relations. The media and writers like Chris have the power of the pen and wont always say what you like. But they will always win that battle because they control the headlines and narratives. You have to understand that even if you don't like the guy asking the question, you are actually speaking to the masses and not to him personally. The contentious relationship with Chris seemed to either stem from or spill over in to the very real behind the scenes disconnect that was happening in the locker room. 

• Premium Member

Win or go home yall. I’m going to be cheering like I am playing. Lol. This might be the last game of this wonderful season. I feel like I need to give them some extra boost through the TV.  I know the fans in the building will be going crazy. It is going to be a fun night in the ATL. 
It aint over baby!!

• Like 3

I sense apprehension within the fan base.   Not just on here, but on all platforms.   Like this is the end of the ride.

What a tremendous season this has been.  The best ever for any Atlanta Hawk fan.

Before we go into this game, I think this movie clip is appropriate.

#BelieveAtlanta

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1