• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

IT AIN’T OVER TILL

Spud2nique

You are right that the series isn't over yet.  For me, playing such a poor game at home was just added deflation after the deflating Hunter news.  So I've just lost a lot of the excitement around the series.  No doubt it would return with a big performance tonight, but the reality is, they have to win again in Philly if they want to advance, and that seems highly unlikely at the moment.  Winning cures all though and I'm here til the bitter end.  I just lack excitement at the moment.  

• Like 4

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

I just lack excitement at the moment.  

What can we do.

-Squawk

We need your “Trae, respect the superstar” energy!!!! 

Trae likes the big moment, none bigger than tonight.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I feel like if the game is called the right way and we make a few adjustments we can win as long as 2 of Bogi/Trae/Gallo are hitting 3pt shots and Clint is finishing inside.  The first part of that is the biggest obstacle - if Embiid is allowed to do whatever as he has been while if a Hawks player breathes on him they are called for a foul, this series could be over in 5.

Lets make a mango peach smoothie then thats about the right color. I love that color, thinking about buying a pair of Trae Young 1's!

Last but not least - don't forget the corndogs!

• Like 3

@TheNorthCydeRises pretty pretty much nailed it. 

Gallo at the 4 and JC at the 3. JC guards Harris. Capela guards Simmons and Gallo guards Embiid.

Could this fail, sure! But it's worth a try, Hill and Snell are giving us negative production and Capela can't guard Embiid and be effective defensively. We need him to protect the paint and play tremendous help side defense. 

As for the bench, I don't know really what to do with them. Start looking to Okongwu at the 4 and Bruno as a 5. We simply can't use Snell or Hill anymore. So we gotta play Kevin and Bogi massive mins.

• Like 4

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

@TheNorthCydeRises pretty pretty much nailed it. 

Gallo at the 4 and JC at the 3. JC guards Harris. Capela guards Simmons and Gallo guards Embiid.

Could this fail, sure! But it's worth a try, Hill and Snell are giving us negative production and Capela can't guard Embiid and be effective defensively. We need him to protect the paint and play tremendous help side defense. 

As for the bench, I don't know really what to do with them. Start looking to Okongwu at the 4 and Bruno as a 5. We simply can't use Snell or Hill anymore. So we gotta play Kevin and Bogi massive mins.

This.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

What can we do.

-Squawk

We need your “Trae, respect the superstar” energy!!!! 

Trae likes the big moment, none bigger than tonight.

Trae is a superstar.  I'm not questioning that.  But he still needs help.  He can't outscore the Sixers by himself and he obviously doesn't play much defense.  How do we slow them down?  Offensively, how do we get JC involved and get the outside shooters going?  How do we get production from the 3?  

I like the suggestions herein to shelve Solo and Tony, but I'm skeptical Nate with consider either.  I'm guessing he'll roll out the same unit as in all the other games this series.  Maybe he starts Tony instead.  

• Like 1