I will be the one to say it

volman

There were others but in a key point in the game giannis with the charge on OO with a no call… led directly to a 3 pointer and the bucks now lead. 

The referees will not be a discussion but it really killed our chances of doing anything. 

not to mention. Not a single 10 second call on Giannis. 

• Like 3

10 hours ago, bobrathbun4pres said:

Not to mention the accidental step on traes foot that took him out and inhibited his drive after

That ref should be done for the rest of the playoffs but then that would be the league and refs admitting a mistake. A very big mistake. Maybe I should say am hoping it was just a very big mistake because this league already has enough on its plate to clean up all the damn bias we have faced. Its amateurish. 

• Moderators

i've watched Trae's ankle injury live a few times and i definitely think it was just a fluke play and a total accident, but it is also unusual for the ref to stand directly behind a player like that.  usually when the players move to in front of the refs the refs slide to a different position if for no other reason than to see better.  This guy was just a statue there.   Again, i don't think the ref did anything deliberately but it's also another example of the ref not doing a very good job. 

• Thanks 1