• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris is Dunn in Atlanta (Traded for The Wright Stuff)

kg01

Been wanting Delon for a couple years I’m not gonna lie. He’s a solid backup point guard and he knows his role and plays it extremely well. High BBIQ, rarely takes bad shots. Plays within the flow of the offense and is a team player. Best years as a Raptor but can easily get it back. 

Perfect backup to Trae. We our out of the TJ sweepstakes now.

• Like 4

Ahora, Spud2nique dijo:

Been wanting Delon for a couple years I’m not gonna lie. He’s a solid backup point guard and he knows his role and plays it extremely well. High BBIQ, rarely takes bad shots. Plays within the flow of the offense and is a team player. Best years as a Raptor but can easily get it back. 

Perfect backup to Trae. We our out of the TJ sweepstakes now

His advanced stats are awesome for a backup PG, he really impacts winning and he can also play SG. A SG that can defend.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Perfect backup to Trae. We our out of the TJ sweepstakes now.

Idk if he's the perfect backup. I seen him struggle a tad in our type of system with Dallas but he's a clear upgrade over Lou, Tyrone, Jeff, and Taylor with the booty shorts

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya why was he so much better in Toronto? System they were running or was it about his individual performance?

These Trae-centric systems aren't favorable to PGs like Wright who are more like combo guards. Lou Williams is fine in a system like this because he's a PnR machine but Wright plays within a system. He will be fine for us. In 2022, he could be an issue considering Gallo will be gone, and we need a creator at PG but Coop should be ready by 2022. Wright at least makes it clear that we don't have to worry about the PG position considering Lou is washed. Lou is likely going back to LA to join the Lakers in my opinion. 

Edited by NBASupes
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Lou is likely going back to LA to join the Lakers in my opinion. 

Yup. 

2 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

PG but Coop should be ready by 2022.

Yes sir.

1 minute ago, kg01 said:

So ... if I'm hearing you right .... guy struggled in Dallas .... for some reason .... hmmmmm, I wonder why ..........

That’s why I’m excited. Hoping he gets back to what I remember him being as a Raptor. If I’m not mistaken he ripped us apart in a game or two as well. 

• Like 1