• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris is Dunn in Atlanta (Traded for The Wright Stuff)

kg01

1 minute ago, gurpilo said:

Well hoy need to protect yourself for injuries and Capela and OO are not the most durable players. You want rebounding? Whiteside, Mcgee, Noel, Dieng... all help you and you can give them a significant role this year.

TT helps to a degree like the names you mentioned but none will play much in the playoffs. 

hace 1 minuto, NBASupes dijo:

TT helps to a degree like the names you mentioned but none will play much in the playoffs. 

I don’t agree, I really think we could use those guys vs Embiid or López. We were destroyed on the paint with size, we could not contain them, we need versatility

2 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

Additionnally we give BOS a player they can throw at Trae and create us a problem. Smart and Dunn might be a problem for Trae.

Dunn is done. I like the trade. Our 2nd team was getting killed on the boards. Not with TT.

Edited by GameTime

18 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I got word on it yesterday. Same for Solo and JC. 

Is Lou coming back as the #2 PG at the expense of us going after another target there, or is he only coming back as a combo guard (likely at the expense of Mays if Cooper is placed on a 2-way). 

Just now, kg01 said:

None of us are fans, but we needed a body.  Got a body, end of story.

For the worst, non rotational players in our roster. And we get a temporary plug at back up C. What else can you get for Dunn and Fernando?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sturt said:

To no one in particular....

Change your avatar whenever you are ready. The bet was Bruno would no longer be a Hawk before the 2021-22 season started. I won. :dance:

29 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Lou Will is coming back

Hes not our backup point even if he comes back.

• Haha 2

hace 3 minutos, DS5 dijo:

For the worst, non rotational players in our roster. And we get a temporary plug at back up C. What else can you get for Dunn and Fernando?

Well basically making this trade makes really dificult to sign the center you really need. I would have kept them instead, now we go with 3 undersized centers as a rotation, look around and tell me if you see a rotation like that in any team, there is a reason.

Edited by gurpilo