• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris is Dunn in Atlanta (Traded for The Wright Stuff)

kg01

• Premium Member

T thompson makes me think Sac knows it can't bring their real center back so this is a just in case of emergency situation. They can only offer I think 10 million in the first year unless they clear more cap room.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Ya but when you’re in LA you always become a whiney baby,

I mean last time I was there I was almost talked into getting a pedi. I mean ummmmmmmmmmm, Westwood was brilliant as usual. :unsure:

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Dejay said:

remember Jim Les and John Bagley?

I liked Les from Sacto. Bags was on his last leg 🦵 when he played for us. Out of shape for most of his career, can’t be old and out of shape and make it. He was done. Yes those were horrible backups. No Wright is a baller. Folks will like him a lot. Because he grew up with Dorell as his older brother he played against bigger and stronger competition from a young age and it greatly benefitted him. He knows the game well.

Schlenk strikes again. It’s so relieving to know we have a GM who is shrewd, patient and an all around hustler if I may. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I literally almost puked at the mention of John Bagley. He has to be the slowest point guard I can remember in the NBA. 

I still vividly remember during a pregame segment when Bagley first got here. The guy talked about Bagley working on his jumpshot and he called himself showing it off on TV. Of course, he bricked both shots and I nearly collapsed a lung from laughing so hard...

Edited by Dejay
  • Haha 1

• Premium Member
14 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Andre Miller and Brian Shaw say hi 👋 

He was slower. Miller and Shaw just got old. Bagley was always slow af. I remember him on those Bird/McHale teams and I swear Bird with his bad back and knees was faster than Bagley.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Miller and Shaw were Rod Strickland and Iverson compared to Bagley. How he made it into the league is a mystery on the level of the Dead Sea Scrolls and King Tut's tomb...

Pfft. As if. The Dead Sea Scrolls were left by the Essenes and King Tut was murdered by Ay.

Bagley's NBA career is true Unsolved Mysteries territory.

• Haha 3

• lethalweapon3 changed the title to Kris is Dunn in Atlanta (Traded for The Wright Stuff)
  • Premium Member
3 hours ago, Lurker said:

Delon is a solid pickup for backup PG, all that's needed now besides resigning Collins (and I guess bringing back Hill to be the grizzled vet) is a C and I'm happy.

yup, any capable veteran big like a Robin Lopez would be just fine. 

40 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Smells like the under-qualified rookie exec in Massachusetts prolly had his i's crossed instead of dotted.

Being a GM is hard. He will learn and grow. TS was doing stupid shit in year 1 as well. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1