• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Kris is Dunn in Atlanta (Traded for The Wright Stuff)

kg01

Terrible trade honestly speaking, he is a real bad backup option for us, undersized and only work on the zone, no range. Do not provide versatility and do not help defending big centers. His contract is trash, with so many options out there I can not believe we took this route. Really hate the trade and I hope Capela is not injured this season, we will be un trouble.

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Premium Member

To no one in particular....

Please do NOT besmirch the good name of the Bru Cru if you were not one of its members. 🙂

And yeah, I am THRILLED to see Bruno go somewhere that he's possibly going to get a real shot to see the floor. Hopefully, beginning with summer league. Not even kidding. The guy deserves it. Won't cheer for the Cs, but I'll cheer for him... just like I'll never cheer for the Dodgers, but I'll be looking for Scherzer and Trea (the other one) to kill it. 😄

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KB21 said:

So, current rotation?

G - Trae Young, Vet FA, Sharif Cooper

G - Bojan Bogdanovic, Kevin Heurter

F - DeAndre Hunter, Cam Reddish, Solomon Hill

F - John Collins, Danilo Gallinari, Jalen Johnson

C - Clint Capela, Tristan Thompson (Onyeka Okongwu on the IL for a while)

I feel like they will add another center and try to maybe keep Lou Williams as a combo guard.  

Lou Will is coming back

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, AtLaS said:

Love it.  We get a rotational player while giving up 2 non-rotational players.  We also improve our rebounding, which is where the Bucks killed us.

Dunn is a rotational player, just not for us or our style of play 

hace 4 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

He's not gonna play much in the playoffs 

Well you need to protect yourself for injuries and Capela and OO are not the most durable players. You want rebounding? Whiteside, Mcgee, Noel, Dieng... all help you on rebounds and in other weaknesses and you can give them a significant role this year.

Edited by gurpilo
  • Like 2