• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Blatant Disrepect From Charolls Barkley.

Diesel

• Premium Member

Barkley called us a fluke... disrespected our wins vs. NY and Philly.   Said we beat a mediocre NY team and a Philly team with internal problems.  Then goes on to say... we're not better than Bkln, Milwaukee, NY, Miami, and Chicago. 

Charollls, we're watching you and you will eat a lot of the HUMBLE PIE....

• Like 2

Really, I remember our 13 win season.  I don't expect another like that.  

Hawks must prove to the NBA world that they are real.  Squawk posters believe.  As we see, the NBA world has their doubts.  They would like to see us fail - - To not even make the playoffs.  Remember, when we did what we did last season, we made a lot of those "experts" look bad.  They want revenge.  Therefore, the worst that they can do is talk bad about Atlanta's Hawks.

🕵️‍♂️

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Premium Member
4 hours ago, Final_quest said:

To no one in particular.  An apology is owed....

Nah...

That's like taking a cake out of the oven before it was done and saying this cake is terrible and the recipe sucks...

How do you know?... you haven't let the cake finish baking.

Right now... especially right now... we are half baked.

• Like 3

On 12/27/2021 at 4:46 PM, Diesel said:

Nah...

That's like taking a cake out of the oven before it was done and saying this cake is terrible and the recipe sucks...

How do you know?... you haven't let the cake finish baking.

Right now... especially right now... we are half baked.

Charles had the exact top 4 teams so far.  When do you submit?  

34 minutes ago, AUhawksfan said:

End of the season, we’re not even halfway. Considering everything going on, right now is probably the worst “I told you so” moment. 

This is just fun.  Every sports show in America reviews their predictions mid way through the year.  It's kind of amazing how accurate Charles has been so far.

Side note, we are gonna need a major turn around to pass any of the four top teams.  Chicago is legit.  We're headed out for another big road trip.  I think realistically we are playing to get in the playoffs and be a spoiler.  

If nothing else you can't admit that this season has been humbling?  We haven't remotely looked like contenders, and no one wants to back off their predictions like top team in the east, 4 all stars, etc.  We have to wait for the end of the year to concede anything?

9 hours ago, Final_quest said:

This is just fun.  Every sports show in America reviews their predictions mid way through the year.  It's kind of amazing how accurate Charles has been so far.

Side note, we are gonna need a major turn around to pass any of the four top teams.  Chicago is legit.  We're headed out for another big road trip.  I think realistically we are playing to get in the playoffs and be a spoiler.  

If nothing else you can't admit that this season has been humbling?  We haven't remotely looked like contenders, and no one wants to back off their predictions like top team in the east, 4 all stars, etc.  We have to wait for the end of the year to concede anything?

I guess it depends on who you’re asking. I get it but I never saw us as contenders per se, but I did see us as at least top 4 in the east. 

I’ll concede we’ve way underperformed to my expectations at this point but I think a 4 or 5 seed is realistically still in reach though it will take a lot to crack the top 4.  We know it’s possible though after seeing our turnaround last season. 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
On 12/29/2021 at 9:07 AM, Final_quest said:

A lot can happen.   I tend to stand on the side of optimism instead of pessimism.   The optimist in me says that we will get healthy and start to build chemistry.  I'm not dreaming about us winning it all... but I'm saying that if we are 100%, it's possible.