• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

2 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The good news on the Hawks front is our problems are fixable.   It's not like these guys are just garbage players who can't do any better in the fourth quarter.   We should have won that game easily but we're simply getting out worked all the way around.   But it's not just out worked it's out played.   We're making bad decisions, we're complaining to the refs, we're complaining to everyone.   Rockets just went out and played.  

You know Cam is sagging off Gordon with the shot clock at 3 seconds?  You got to know he's shooting.  It's his only option.   

What happened to the three C's.   I don't remember what they were but we are 0/3 right now.   Play ball.

We need like a 5 game winning streak to shake it off. 

15 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

The good news on the Hawks front is our problems are fixable.   It's not like these guys are just garbage players who can't do any better in the fourth quarter.   We should have won that game easily but we're simply getting out worked all the way around.   But it's not just out worked it's out played.   We're making bad decisions, we're complaining to the refs, we're complaining to everyone.   Rockets just went out and played.  

You know Cam is sagging off Gordon with the shot clock at 3 seconds?  You got to know he's shooting.  It's his only option.   

What happened to the three C's.   I don't remember what they were but we are 0/3 right now.   Play ball.

Cool, Calm and Collected? 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

We gonna lose to Orlando?  Somebody talk me off the ledge.

Wait ... somebody's pushing.  Hey, stop pushing!

No we won’t but that’s not enough, we need a systematic turnaround. 

Nothing on that cystoscope thingy huh? :mellow: 

2 minutes ago, kg01 said:

somebody's pushing.

That was a pat on the back. :liar:

Edited by Spud2nique
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

No we won’t but that’s not enough, we need a systematic turnaround. 

Nothing on that cystoscope thingy huh? :mellow: 

That was a pat on the back. :liar:

No.  That sounds painful AF.  Hope you either don't have to do it or, if you do, it turns up nothing.

My youngest had to do a similar procedure to his intestines tho.  He came through like a champ.  You're half as tough as him so you'll be fine. 🤠

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No.  That sounds painful AF.  Hope you either don't have to do it or, if you do, it turns up nothing.

My youngest had to do a similar procedure to his intestines tho.  He came through like a champ.  You're half as tough as him so you'll be fine. 🤠

My friend will be fine thanks I’ll let him know. 

image.gif.7ed4adcdccb632a258373456c7a61988.gif

• Haha 1

This Curry record celebration may be the cheesiest thing I have ever seen the NBA do. My goodness they act like he just broke Babe Ruth's record.....

It's Ray Allen.... he literally just retired the other day. Curry was in the league.  Did they do this for Ray when he broke the previous record....nope.

They really are forcing the issue here

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

This Curry record celebration may be the cheesiest thing I have ever seen the NBA do. My goodness they act like he just broke Babe Ruth's record.....

It's Ray Allen.... he literally just retired the other day. Curry was in the league.  Did they do this for Ray when he broke the previous record....nope.

Tickets to the game and advertising nearly doubled in price, so why wouldnt they? Like any other business.. NBA is about making $...

44 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

The NBA didn’t warm you up with the draft process the last few years? I boycotted of course. Curry has never really hit a clutch signature 3. He had one hit in his eye by Kyrie in 2016 though. Facts. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1