• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

2021-2022 Post/In- Between Game Thread: Thoughts, Updates, Tidbits etc.

JayBirdHawk

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Jazz, Wolves, Sixers, Nuggets, Nets, Bucks, Suns...and of course our Hawks.

Jazz, Wolves, Sixers, Nuggets, Nets, BULLS, Suns… and of course our Hawks :sarcastic:

Hey, you said root for.. I like Giannis as a person and watching him play, but I’m hoping they get eliminated and definitely not repeat as champions. No dynasty except if it’s us. Lol.

• Haha 1

• Premium Member

Anyone watching the Bucks game?  Caruso is such an elite defender... really wish we grabbed him last offseason -- perfect complement to Trae too.  Can't complain too much though because Wright has been very good as a similar type of player.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, h4wkfan said:

If it wasn’t the raptors I’d say I feel bad. Down 15 at half. 6ers shooting 23-7 on free throws 😂 while also hitting 50% on 3s. That can’t be sustainable. But it’s hilarious to watch raptors fans in real gm. 

cRaptor fans are big mad rn.  You love to see it.  

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh and another thing I've noticed in the past few weeks is all the folks that were crowing about Derozen have grown silent.

Derozan and Zach are fake. They’re ceiling is 1 playoff win against the Bucks and that’s being generous. Sweep 🧹 coming.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Derozan and Zach are fake. They’re ceiling is 1 playoff win against the Bucks and that’s being generous. Sweep 🧹 coming.

Bro, they were comparing Derozen to Jordan at points this season.  Do they not remember the TOR years?  And that was him failing spectacularly in the playoffs in his prime.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Moderators
On 4/18/2022 at 5:04 PM, Spud2nique said:

@Hawkmoor Kyme wanted me to pass along a message. :boxing:

Oh, Kyrie.  Never change:

Prior to Sunday's game, Irving asked the Celtics and their fans for a truce. "I just hope we can move past my Boston era and just reflect on some of the highlights I left at TD Garden that they can replay," he said.

Fan footage captured Irving issuing an expletive toward a fan prior to Game 1. He once again wiped his feet on the logo during pregame warmups. 

• Haha 3