• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

Stop signing people Travis.  This is out of hand and out of order.  

Travis got paid off for keeping us out of the Playoffs. Might as well keep the conspiracy going..........................

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, marco102 said:

They need to bubble wrap Cam Reddish.  This is the best stretch of his career and I don't need him getting COVID. Every time he gets it going he has a set back. I'm really expecting him to test positive any moment now though.  He and Mays. 

Red Atlanta Hawks Cam Reddish    Face Mask

4 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

This would be comical if it wasn't so sad.:cray2:

Plus these 2.

Trae and Cam should forfeit the game.....I'm not risking injury to go out there and play with a bunch of scrubs... smdh

8 hours ago, marco102 said:

Bogi was just breathing all over Lavine and Derozan.. Right After being in the locker room with Zo..... Wont be long Bulls fans............

Edited by terrell
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Haven't both already been out with Covid recently? 

Not sure, but If not them, then somebody.....It's coming.. Their were at least 2 positive players on the court last night...

Edited by terrell
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

According to the new protocols, we are supposed to getting a number of players back tomorrow. So far no word on that though.

Their Covid samples have to a have a certain amount of COVID for them to be released in 6 days. If it's over that threshold, they'll still be in the protocol. 

I'm not sure we'll have anyone back considering we are on the road and those players won't find out until a couple of hours before the game. 

10 minutes ago, marco102 said:

Their Covid samples have to a have a certain amount of COVID for them to be released in 6 days. If it's over that threshold, they'll still be in the protocol. 

I'm not sure we'll have anyone back considering we are on the road and those players won't find out until a couple of hours before the game. 

So they are not going to be in Chicago?

17 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

:cray2:

Ground transport?  So they're going to rent a car for somebody, and make them DRIVE back to the A?   

Imagine being in PORTLAND, get diagnosed with COVID, and having to drive cross country to get back home?  They wouldn't let them drive by themselves, or even drive at all.  But damn, that would be brutal.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You don't play, you don't make money.

Having said that, imagine college basketball teams signing walk-ons to keep from having games be suspended.  That's exactly what this is like. 

The competitor in me though likes how this tests the resolve of some of our current players.   Cam has responded big time in a positive manner. You could legit say that without this outbreak, we don't see Cam get this kind of opportunity to show his entire game, for extended minutes.

What I want to see is how Nate processes all of this, once we get everyone back healthy.  Do we go back to the same rotations?

If so, this was all for nothing.

"same rotations"

Noooooooooooo! Please Nooooooooo!

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, macdaddy said:

Not to start a whole thing but "asymptomatic" definitely does not mean 'not contagious'.     If it only spread from people with symptoms it would be much more contained. 

If you stopped counting people with no symptoms as "sick" it WOULD be much more contained lol.

How many of the Covid cases in the NBA are players actually ill? How many seriously ill? MJ played an entire finals game with the flu. 

• Confused 1