• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

Non of these rule changes matter if they aren't retroactive, which by all previous evidence suggests they are not. 

Our guys went in to protocols under the old system. They aren't getting out  unless it's under the old system. The league does not give a flying f about the Hawks, their record, or their fanbase. These rules are not meant to help us, only to prevent other teams from going through what we have been through.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Hawks COVID H&S Timeline:

Trae 12/19 (cleared 27th, 8 days)
Clint and Gallo 12/21 (Clint cleared 24th, 3 days)
Huerter, Lou and TLC 12/22 (Lou cleared 12/30, 8 days)
Cooper 12/23
Onyeka 12/24
Collins and Johnson 12/26
Wright 12/27
Bogi and Dieng 12/28

Clint got out in 3 days - wow.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Hawks COVID H&S Timeline:

Trae 12/19 (cleared 27th, 8 days)
Clint and Gallo 12/21 (Clint cleared 24th, 3 days)
Huerter, Lou and TLC 12/22 (Lou cleared 12/30, 8 days)
Cooper 12/23
Onyeka 12/24
Collins and Johnson 12/26
Wright 12/27
Bogi and Dieng 12/28

Clint got out in 3 days - wow.

African blood 

• Haha 3

• Premium Member

Stay safe people.

ATLANTA — Six major health systems across metro Atlanta released a joint statement Wednesday as COVID cases continue to surge across Georgia. 

Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta, Emory Healthcare, Grady Health System, Northeast Georgia Health System, Piedmont Healthcare and Wellstar Health System said they are all experiencing a rise in COVID symptoms and diagnoses among adults and children. 

Collectively, the release stated, all of the health care systems have already experienced a 100 to 200% increase in COVID hospitalizations in the past eight days, with the majority of patients being unvaccinated. 

Additionally, the release said the health care systems are preparing for an influx of patients with seasonal flu. 

As the delta and omicron variants continue to spread, the hospitals said their emergency rooms have increased significantly for both "emergent and non-emergent situations," including those seeking COVID testing without needing further care or treatment. 

"To keep emergency rooms available to individuals who have the most critical health needs, individuals should obtain care at the most appropriate medical facility for their condition and seek COVID-19 testing at primary care locations, public health and mass testing sites or use at-home testing kits," the hospitals wrote in the statement. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.11alive.com/amp/article/news/health/coronavirus/metro-atlanta-hospitals-covid/85-2cfaf758-9c4a-40e5-b68a-e6fe0c5bec54

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, marco102 said:

We should almost have an NBA rotation by Portland.

Possibly. Cam still may go in protocols before then. The spread has slowed but it hasn't stopped. 

Trae, Huerter, Lou, Gallo, Clint, Cam, TLC, Cooper, and an outside chance for OO as the 3rd would be day 10 for him.

Bogi and JC along with Wright, Dieng and JJ still another week away. That's 2 starters and 2 more of our top 10 rotation.

37 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 let’s bangem together :indifferent:

Covit got me losin my dam mind.

Speaking of banginem together, this could be the title of our upcoming rap album.

And, yes, I'm going bottomless.  Mrs. kg01 may disapprove.  But I mean what's more important, marital bliss or gettin' a random regular season win?

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47fziijgfq0sj2uzndon

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Why are our guys trapped in H&S???

Lonzo Ball has cleared. He went in on 12/26, same day as Collins and Johnson and after Gallo, Huerter, Cooper, Onyeka and TLC.

They may have symptoms and are trying to recover from it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

• Moderators
33 minutes ago, ATLHawks3 said:

They may have symptoms and are trying to recover from it. 

Yeah.  just from my experience, day 4 i felt relatively fine.  day 5 was good too so tested and was still positive and now day 6 back to headache/sinus crap.  So at least for me it's not a straight line to the end. 

And I'll tell you i'm an elite athlete also so my experience is probably pretty similar to these guys

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3