• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

....and here we Go! Hawks COVID cases. UPDATED! 13 Players to H&S

JayBirdHawk

• JayBirdHawk changed the title to ....and here we Go! Hawks 1st COVID case.
2 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Nate is literally disappointing the hell out of me right now.   It's almost as if he's afraid the kids might just play well, which will have everyone second guessing his ass.  We're already short handed. Why wasn't Sharife or JJ on the damn plane anyway?  Were we going to be content with dressing just 10 - 11 players?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bird_dirt said:

Well....

Except for this.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47tk85sbxs641qhqfet9

This can be so much worse so I'm not even gonna complain.  Pop some negatives (as in test results), Trae.

Meanwhile, once Cooper's in pocket, I'll be on #TraedeYoung watch.

2 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Nate is literally disappointing the hell out of me right now.   It's almost as if he's afraid the kids might just play well, which will have everyone second guessing his ass.  We're already short handed. Why wasn't Sharife or JJ on the damn plane anyway?  Were we going to be content with dressing just 10 - 11 players?

This can't be a Nate-only decision though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sothron said:

Interesting. They need to change the covid protocols. If a player is not showing symptoms or only mild ones they need to let them play. 

No way they're gonna do that, brolio.  No way to define "mild".  Considering some dudes that had it have ended up with 'stuff' that's lingered for months, it's not worth the risk that some dude is having some level of respiratory trouble and ends up passing out on the court (or worse).

What they need to do is re-enact the protocols that curtailed outbreaks last season.  Then, try to understand how/why the delta variant is running rampant - per the former surgeon general on the radio last week, these outbreaks are delta not omicron.  Omicron hasn't even 'hit' yet, per him.   Which .... yikes on yikes on yikes

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2